New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kamala
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
And it's entirely possible that this woman could become the next President of the United States.

God help us!

Bob

Posts: 3078 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If they don't get a handle on voting fraud, and I don't see how they can, Katy bar the door.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
While I agree she is wack job POS. I do not see much changing if she is one having strings pulled, Same person or people will be directing her as is directing Biden.

My concern is there may never be a actual election in America. It will be an appointed position as the shamlection was. Noway in hell a man who could not get 1% and a woman who could not raise enough money to stay in the game ever got half the votes claimed.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4171 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
There will never again be an honest election. Our voting is irrelevant at this point, nothing more than a "feel good" tactic. The left will install who they please when they please now. It was supposed to work with Killary, but they underestimated. Worked with Xiden, and will continue going forward.

Hoping that one more election will fix this SxxT Show of a country now is simply ignorance. We are WELL beyond that point. Any "election integrity laws" enacted at this point will only serve to cement the left's positions and nothing more.....

There is one way to fix this mess, and right now it's the only way....but too many sheep are too damned scared to stand up. I'm not talking protest either....politicians don't care. No, only fix is to exercise our right to remove the current government and install a new one....and it's not done at the ballot box......I'll stand if enough others will as well, but I can't stand alone, and unfortunately that's how it will continue to be....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is one way to fix this mess, and right now it's the only way....but too many sheep are too damned scared to stand up.

The only non violent way would be a Convention of States, and I don't see that happening. Even if it did it would too limited, due to lack of fortitude, to actually fix a significant number of core problems.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The former Attorney General of California gained her Law Degree horizontally. Review any of her speeches and it's abundantly clear that she is clueless. Probably the reason the other clueless idiot in the White House continues to give her assignments.

Two morons running the Country, WOW!

Bob

Posts: 3078 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post