New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted
The best speech I have listened to since John F. Kennedy.

No teleprompter as others has said he needs and also the entire speech was written by himself.

Total outstanding.

The race is on.

Let the debates begin.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
I'm sure McCain can top that. That Obama speech reminded me of a young GW!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
I forgot to add that history was made tonight.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Gee, arent you 2 a z z sucker going to comment on his enery policy?

History! Gawd, you are such a democrat.

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bud Dyckman:
Gee, arent you 2 a z z sucker going to comment on his enery policy?

History! Gawd, you are such a democrat.

Quite obvious you are lame brain dead again but I will spell it out for you.

Barak Obama is the first "Black" nominee to accept the nomination to run for President.

Something you will never experience no matter how hard you try..............
Razz

I'm done.......I tried.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Absolutely nothing new in Barak's speech. It was the same old liberal Democrat rhetoric, just delivered better than any before him.

The only part that was refreshing was his comment about cutting programs that don't work. But that was just in the context of how he intends to pay for his new programs that won't work either.

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The part about questioning the patriotism of someone just because of their political leanings was refreshing.

The Limbaughs and Koskis of the country think that if you do not agree with the Bush administration you are not a "real" American. Right out of the Nazi handbook.

McCain has his work cut out for him.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
Definitely one hell of a delivery.....even beat Monica's boyfriend...which ain't easy.

I think he's gonna regret the McCain/Bin Laden/cave comment.....bad area to challenge McCain IMO.

As much as I don't agree with most of the context....it is nice to see Americans fired up about the good old U.S.of A.

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Talk about a babbling idiot!
The empty suit, terrorist abetting racist is blaming mccainiac for the failure to do anything about our reliance on fossil fuels because he was in congress, HEY BOZO, your running mate has been there considerably longer then mccainiac!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
He was right on and threw all his attacks from McCain back into his face.
Why follow Osama to the gates of he11, why not go to his cave instead.

McCain has voted against any wind..solar programs in the past and has voted with dumbya 90% of the time. McCain has supported incenatives to companies moving off our soil.

We should not reward the present administration 4 more years for the failed policies of failure the last 8 years.

The part where he said it doesn't matter where you come from, Blue States or Red States, we are all Americans.
Democrats and Republicans have all fought alongside each other and have shed the same blood.
Many tears were evident in the packed stadium.

It was a damn good speech and I look forward to the debate between McCain and Obama.

Even Pat Buchannon was amazed by his speech.

He laid out all his plans and gave insight as to how they would get done.
He said not just Government alone can solve all our problems.
We must do our part at home in solving the energy crisis.

American innovation is the best in the world and he sees the possibility of us off foreign oil in 10 years.

Whether you like him or not, just think.....

Here is a man who couldn't get a invitation to get into the convention in 2000.

He was asked to speak at the 2004 convention.

Then in 2008, he was asked to accept the Democratic nomination for President.

He wrote his own speech and delivered it well.

I expect the McCain camp to increase their negative personal attacks without providing any solutions of their own.

And once again, Obama has praised McCain for his service to his country along with Biden.

The debates will be interesting.

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
For those that may have missed Barak Obama's speech.
Part 1.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/08/28/sot.dnc.obama.part1.cnn

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bob H,

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
I expect the McCain camp to increase their negative personal attacks without providing any solutions of their own.

You mean like Bill Koski???

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2008

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
And the like......

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Paste and copy Queen, you'd vote for Hitler if he ran as democrat.

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by big drag:
The part about questioning the patriotism of someone just because of their political leanings was refreshing. ...
Wes,

It has nothing to do with his political affiliation but rather his statements, actions, and associations.

Any candidate that would associate with known anti-America persons or make statements to the effect that the United States should bow to international law is going to raise the question of loyalty with me!

Greg Stanley

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bob,

Please give us your laundry list of Obama's platform that you support and give cause to vote for him.

Because I'm confused...

Statements you've made in the past on this board would seem to go against most of what Obama's platform represents... unless you were lying in the past to present yourself as some sort of moderate independent instead of a Democrat toady!?!?

Greg Stanley

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:

mcmaniac is your modern day hitler and you are his follower.

I don't know why I post to his nonsense.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ihrabob:
quote:

mcmaniac is your modern day hitler and you are his follower.

I don't know why I post to his nonsense.
What a hypocrit you are!

You accuse everyone else of not debating the points while your stock and trade is garbage like this.

You've never exhibited any tendency that would prove what Dyckman said is false.

Greg Stanley

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Greg.. I will vote for change like I have said from the beginning.

........Any candidate that would associate with known anti-America persons......

He was 8 years old when it happened.
Your line could come back to haunt you.

Your candidate has no change and will grasp the politics of the last 8 years and will push this Nation into more conflicts and war.

If we can't even protect our own soil, how do you expect mcCain to protect other countries. into which we have no fight.
Georgia is a fine example.
But wait, who do you think is partly to blame???

Would installing missles next to Russia had anything to do with it??????

mcManiac has openly admitted he doesn't know much about the economy.
Wears 520.00 $$$ shoes and doesn't even know how many houses he owns.
You are middle class if you don't earn 5,000,000.00 a year.

Out of touch and doesn't know about America and its ppl.
Maybe he just doesn't know........

Family values?????? Thats another subject.

Keating 5, oh shiott, thats another topic we have not touched.

I think he carries a chip on his shoulder for what happened to him in Vietnam.
Maybe rightly so, but not for a person to lead this country.
jmop

Yes Greg, you are confused if you think mcmaniac will lead you to the "promised land".
Maybe in a box.............

Bush and his administration was friends with Saddan and the country of Iran at one time.

One time friends and business partners with the Osama Bin Laden family.

What and who was allowed to leave this conntry after 9/11 when all flights were grounded???
Flew them out of Texas.
TEXAS???????????????????????????????
Where is the Bush family and business partners from from????

Who is associated with Anti-American persons.
Yet you support George W.Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That still didn't stop you from hanging from his balls.
Yes, you are confused.

Have a good weekend.
Going camping and 2 races on my agenda.

Can I borrow your Vette if you are not using it?????? Wink