DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Media/Political Misrepresentation???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Media/Political Misrepresentation???
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted
I retired earlier this year. I was not quite 60 and went through a complete physical before quitting work. Now in the Obamacare November enrollment period I find out that the subsidy continues into 2019. At my lower income, a plan with reasonable coverage and limits is much more affordable than I expected.

What I find disturbing is the media/politicians on left make it appear that the ACA program is gone completely. Insurance rep stated that only the mandate/penalties are gone.

Did I miss something? According to Beernut Bernie millions of people will get tossed off health insurance at end of year.

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
... I find out that the subsidy continues into 2019. At my lower income, a plan with reasonable coverage and limits is much more affordable than I expected.

Yep, that is the nature of the beast. The high income earners pay for the low income earners. Ta-dah!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post