DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Wonder how much UN knows about American gun culture?

We know they could care less about blood bath part since ones making laws are not same one that could be enforcing them.

I may be fooled but I don't think it will happen under Trump,but like I said I could be fooled.Now if Hillary had stolen election like they planned it might already be a law.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I knew a gun dealer back in the early 80s that sold a lot of unregistered guns... He is been dead for 12 years cancer got him.... they will not be able to find a huge number of these guns...

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
heck millions are sold person to person each year in US, When and if this ever happens it will make civil war look like bar room fight.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
heck millions are sold person to person each year in US, When and if this ever happens it will make civil war look like bar room fight.

You so right about that, I'll run for the hills

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
hell if not for need to build race cars,motor cycles nad dependent upon electrical machines to do so I would live in mountains off grid and FTW. Kind of envious of those folks on mountain men and below zero. Kill it grill and live off land,not that bad way of life.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
hell if not for need to build race cars,motor cycles nad dependent upon electrical machines to do so I would live in mountains off grid and FTW. Kind of envious of those folks on mountain men and below zero. Kill it grill and live off land,not that bad way of life.

Until you have a bad disk in your back or other major health issue. I've always thought that was one major drawback. When you rely only on you...if you get a mechanical problem, you are kinda screwed.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6403 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
When you rely only on you...

"Personal responsibility" run amok?!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
When you rely only on you...

"Personal responsibility" run amok?!

Nope.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6403 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Think of it this way if they grab the barrel then hitting target will be easier.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The gun grabs are already underway.

Florida confiscating guns

Little by little, step by step. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
The gun grabs are already underway.

Florida confiscating guns

Little by little, step by step. Take care. Tom Worthington

How many have actually been taken? I suspect this fight is far from over.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:

How many have actually been taken? I suspect this fight is far from over.

FoxNews report

Roughly 200 firearms have been confiscated in the state since the law was enacted, Sgt. Jason Schmittendorf, of the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, told WFTS-TV. "Around 30,000 rounds of ammunition" were also taken, he said.

Bear in mind, I don't think some of the folks required to turn over their firearms even own any! I believe these warrants are being written such that law enforcement is authorized to remove any firearms found in the residence. They don't know (I believe) what firearms are "supposed" to be in the homes they are raiding. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Sadly it will probably not end in just one state. So now anyone can call in and claim you are a risk and you are supposed to hand over your firearms. Can not see this ending well.

As for what firearms are supposed to be in house.According to that democratic toilet paper thing we call Constitution any guns you choose are suppose to be in the house. I guess full autos would not since have been illegal to own w/o proper license for decades.

That living in the hills thing is looking better all the time.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
To see the status of red flag laws in your state scroll down...

https://www.thetrace.org/2018/...g-bills-tracker-nra/

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So mostly liberal states.Imagine that! Still means will probably spread. For supposedly edumacated folks liberals are common sense dumba$$'s.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
so at 2500 fps how many rounds before guns id a blob of plastic?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I have cpl hundred rounds of 460 S&W who wants to fire them off in a plastic gun?They are free if you video you shooting them.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...who wants to fire them off in a plastic gun?

It's reassuring to know firearms have joined today's world of disposable products.... er, I mean single use products.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

****'s Sporting Goods pulls assault-style rifles from stores

****’s Sporting Goods reports $150 million in lost sales after halting assault-weapons sales

The policy change cost the nation’s largest sporting goods retailer about $150 million in lost sales, about 1.7 percent of annual revenue, Bloomberg News reported Friday.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post