DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thank god, Koski thinks I'm an idiot. I was worried he might agree with me, making me a clown. For someone who thinks Palin is the next great thing I am relieved. From government taking our guns to Obama is a communist, Marxist, Kenyan, to health care for all will kill children you show your true intelligence.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Grandma, Did FT.Hood change their weapon policy when Obama became President?.

BLANK, yes.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chicago gangs have tons of guns and shoot each other daily

BLANK, how could that be? Chicago is gun free!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm an idiot.

BLANK, that is your post of the decade!

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike English:

I'm an idiot.

I always said English is an idiot.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Koski, you about the dumbest dipshiott on earth........

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) -
The FBI says that violent crime rose across the United States last year.

The information came from the preliminary annual crime report the agency compiles.

The report, issued Monday, shows a 1.2 percent increase in the number of violent crimes in 2012.

The report is based on information the FBI gathered from 13,770 law enforcement agencies that submitted data.

According to the statistics, murder and manslaughter were up 1.5 percent. Aggravated assault was up 1.7 percent. Robbery was up 0.6 percent.

The report found that violent crime was up in metropolitan areas and was down in rural areas.

Violent crime increased 3.7 percent in cities with populations of 500,000 to 999,999, the largest increase in the city groupings, according to the report.

Murder rates were up more than 10 percent in mid-sized cities, designated with populations between 500,000 to 999,000.

Small cities, with populations of 50,000 to 99,999, showed the only decrease of murder and manslaughter offenses with a 1.3 percent drop.

Large cities saw a 3.2 percent increase in reported rapes while the numbers dropped 3.5 percent in small cities.

Robberies increased 1.1 percent in metropolitan counties and declined 1.1 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.

There was good news when it came to burglaries. Nationally, burglary cases decreased 3.6 percent.

The report showed an increase in car thefts nationally.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2...crease#ixzz2yP1EBHFS
Follow us: @myfoxny on Twitter | Fox5NY on Facebook

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now idiot #2 chimes in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe this idiot didn't see the latest news? The murder rate in Illinois and especially chi-town has dropped dramatically since the Illinois gun control idiocy was wiped out????????????????????????

The blithering idiot posted a load of bull shyt but couldn't address the issue of "gun violence decreasing when the out dated gun control laws in Illinois were thrown out???????????????????????"

Not in Chicago where the gun control laws were thrown out!!!!!
The police chief in new fallujah, once detroit, has told the people, "shoot first and ask questions later!!!!!" Several gang bangers have been reduced to room temperature of late and the crime rate will be going down rapidly!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bob H:

I'm an idiot.

I'm Zero aka penis pump 1 an idiot.

Rolling

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The pot in Nevada is at "high simmer" at this moment!
The federal jack-booted thugs are acting like the "gestapo" they have progressed to!
Don't be surprised if there is a blood bath here in the next few days!!!!!
If the protesters don't screw up and fire a shot the jack-booted thugs will have one of their own pretend to be a protester and initiate the blood bath!!!!!
This entire travesty was orchestrated to precipitate just what has occurred!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
For once the regime recognized they were involved in a PR disaster and they turned tail and will be back another day with even a more sinister intent!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well, well, well. I hear tell old "Scary" Reid is behind the land grab up in Bunkerville! It seems his pup Rory as a lobbyist, is trying to secure the BLM land for a Chinese solar company so a solar "farm" can be built on the land! Talk about a HYPOCRITE! Here you have a Nevada Mormon senator stabbing a fellow Mormon in the back for his own financial gain! The only thing I can personally say is after living in Nevada for 45 years... I can believe it! Hum

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The left-wing rag Las Vegas sun, that lost so many readers it couldn't survive on it's own, has totally avoided reporting on "totus's" jack booted thugs trampling on peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights at the "round-up"?????
WHY?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Senile dingy harry has to have a dog in the Bundy ranch dust-up fight!
Undoubtedly another one of his schemes to line his own pockets, or family, illegally, or at the least unethically!!!!!
No other reason why he would be ranting and raving about the results!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You've got to love the duped Boob #1...boasting cut and paste from 2012 as last year, in April 2014???? What happened to 2013??? Idiot!!! Did it fall off of the calendar Rolling I guess when you live in SnOhio with your head stuck in a snow bank or up your ASS 6 months out the year, you don't know SHYT!!! Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
How about "totus", dingy harry and felon holder sending their jack-booted thugs to harass a Nevada rancher claiming he owes $1,000,000.00 in grazing fees?????
The same "totus" and felon holder attended a soiree feating al-not-so-sharp who has owed $2,500,000.00 in income taxes for over 8 years now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
"The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11. It: “CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries”.

By a 53-46 vote - The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution.

Now, Which 46 Senators Voted to Destroy Us? Well, let their names become known! See below. If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 “legis..traitors”… vote against them.

In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the Senate Bill reads: "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty." The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed. 46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N."

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
crabbait
King Salmon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UN 2117 is about keeping arms dealers from flooding war zones with weapons. It isn't about private small arms and the resolution is non-binding. In other words, it is something that we can agree with in concept yet none of the "rules" have any enforcement or a requirement to comply.

What it has become is another sounding board for the fear mongers to beat the ignorant yet well armed populous with. Have you even read the resolution? It doesn't seem like it.

This was taken from a fishing blog. I think it sums up things well.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The bull shyt above is equal to the provisions of "totuscare", "you can keep your doctor", You can keep your health insurance"' PLUS "you will save $2,500.00 a year on health insurance!"

I can keep my own Dr. and I can keep my own health insurance and it doesn't cost me anymore than before.

For a BIG mouth that posts on here with nonsense, you keep your own plan and your Dr. of choice.

ObamaCare doesn't affect you OLD MAN.

Mary said you are nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is about "guns" old man.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The bull shyt above is equal to the provisions of "totuscare", "you can keep your doctor", "You can keep your health insurance" PLUS "you will save $2,500.00 a year on health insurance!"

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The bull shyt above is equal to the provisions of "totuscare", "you can keep your doctor", You can keep your health insurance"' PLUS "you will save $2,500.00 a year on health insurance!"

I can keep my own Dr. and I can keep my own health insurance and it doesn't cost me anymore than before.

For a BIG mouth that posts on here with nonsense, you keep your own plan and your Dr. of choice.

ObamaCare doesn't affect you OLD MAN.

Mary said you are nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is about "guns" old man.