DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Veteran's Benefits
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Veteran's Benefits
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Well Bob, I figure turn about is fair play.. If you can make up crap about me then you should be able to take the same reatment..lol

Besides what I posted is what you put out there back in 07 or so under IHRA Bob. Your other screen name.. Want me to post what you said about your mom too??

I figured out what I had posted to get you to put the trash out there you are spewing. As usual though you are totally off track and confused but that's normal for you.

I'll accept your aplogy and then explain it to you. Or maybe not..

LMAO

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
[QUOTE]

If anybody is gay, it's me would you be my BFF

QUOTE]

Rolling

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Pentagon gives pink slips to thousands of soldiers, including active-duty officers

The Pentagon is laying off thousands of military officers, including those serving or who have recently served in Afghanistan.

Defense Department officials said the reductions are the result of mandatory spending cuts imposed by sequestration and are part of their larger plan to reduce the number of U.S. soldiers from 520,000 to 450,000.

Roughly 2,600 captains and other officers have or will be laid off, with more expected, Fox News learned Friday.

The decision to send pink slips to soldiers overseas on active duty is dangerous and bad for morale, says retired Major Gen. Robert Scales.

“It puts the soldier, the soldier’s family and the men under his command at risk,” said Scales, a Fox News contributor. “Young officers look at each other and wonder who is next.”

He said the Pentagon made a similar move after the Vietnam War.

The Army said the draw-down plan “is a balanced approach that maintains readiness while trying to minimize turbulence within the officer corps.”

On Thursday, Gen. John Campbell told Congress that 1,100 soldiers, including some currently serving in Afghanistan, would receiving pink slips due to sequestration budget cuts to the Defense Department.

Oklahoma Sen. James Inhofe, the top Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, said in response: “Once again [President Obama] is putting domestic politics ahead of the security of our nation. The Army captains and majors receiving pink slips while on the battlefield is just the latest example.

"My heart goes out to these men and women who are risking their lives and making great sacrifices, yet are now being told they are being separated from the Army and will have no job when they return home to their families.”
“Young officers look at each other and wonder who is next.”

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
Well Bob, I figure turn about is fair play.. If you can make up crap about me then you should be able to take the same reatment..lol

Besides what I posted is what you put out there back in 07 or so under IHRA Bob. Your other screen name.. Want me to post what you said about your mom too??

I figured out what I had posted to get you to put the trash out there you are spewing. As usual though you are totally off track and confused but that's normal for you.

LMAO

Dave

Sure Dave, go ahead and post it.
Be very careful if it comes from old man.

I will not apologize for something that you posted years ago.

Old man must have pm'd that crap to you because the last time he posted his attacks on my deceased wife, the owner of DRR had a little talk with him.

He has cleaned up his postings to some extent but now he used you as a Monkey to do his dirty work.
And you call him a friend. LOL
This is what a coward would do and he is just that.

I will wait for an apology from you for being old man's monkey. Rolling Laughing

I would have expected better of you but now I view you the same catagory as old man.

BD was around when he spewed his disrespect of another's deceased wife and was ***** slapped down.

Old man played you as a monkey on his chain.

Are you a Monkey or a man??????????????????????????????

Rolling Rolling Laughing Laughing

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:

LMAO

Dave

As to BK, he has had your number since day one..LMAO

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
very careful if it comes from old man.

I will not apologize for something that you posted years ago.

Old man must have pm'd that crap to you because the last time he posted his attacks on my deceased wife, the owner of DRR had a little talk with him.

He has cleaned up his postings to some extent but now he used you as a Monkey to do his dirty work.
And you call him a friend. LOL
This is what a coward would do and he is just that.

I will wait for an apology from you for being old man's monkey. Rolling Laughing

I would have expected better of you but now I view you the same catagory as old man.

BD was around when he spewed his disrespect of another's deceased wife and was ***** slapped down.

Old man played you as a monkey on his chain.

Are you a Monkey or a man??????????????????????????????

ZERO/Barney Fife

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:
quote:
[QUOTE]

QUOTE]

Rolling

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

LMAO

Dave

As to BK, he has had your number since day one..LMAO

Dave

BD can speak for himself.
He is not a pawn as yourself.

However, I don't expect him to enter this conversation.

Old man played you like a monkey.

I will drop a few more pennies in and we all watch you dance.

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
HONORING OUR COURAGEOUS VETERANS, UNLESS THEY HAPPEN TO BE CONSERVATIVES????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:

Man you are a hoot.. Why do you try to drag everyone else in to your delusions?

This is exactly what I'm talking about, you have no comprehension of the written word nor the spoken..

BD (Wes)has now been drug into this by you, you idiot.. Although what I did say all those years ago was told to BD and not you.. Again, you must be on crack as I never said what you claim..

But, you on the other hand did say what I have claimed.. Ice Cream

LMAO, boob. The name fits so well...

Dave

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]

QUOTE]

Rolling

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
He is not a pawn as yourself.

ZERO/Barney Fife, dead on and I'd bet money he doesnt want a left wing nut case like you to speak up for him.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Man you are a hoot.. Why do you try to drag everyone else in to your delusions?

This is exactly what I'm talking about, you have no comprehension of the written word nor the spoken..

BD (Wes)has now been drug into this by you, you idiot.. Although what I did say all those years ago was told to BD and not you.. Again, you must be on crack as I never said what you claim..

But, you on the other hand did say what I have claimed.. Ice Cream

LMAO, boob. The name fits so well...

Dave

The MONKEY on a chain speaks.

Old man played you like the fool that you are.

Hold on, i'll drop a few more pennies in.

Dance like the idiot that you are.

How does it feel to be old man's ASSWIPE???????????????

Rolling Rolling

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]

QUOTE]

Rolling

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
he MONKEY on a chain speaks.

How does it feel to be old man's ASSWIPE?

Sure thing, ZERO/Barney Fife

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
BD was around when he spewed his disrespect of another's deceased wife

ZERO, and you show so much respect to other people!

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
he MONKEY on a chain speaks.

How does it feel to be old man's ASSWIPE?

Sure thing, ZERO/Barney Fife

Are you answering for covey or yourself??????

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
looks like nobody gives a shiott on what I posts.

Wave

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
looks like nobody gives a shiott on what I posts.

Wave

Dave