DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Veteran's Benefits
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Veteran's Benefits
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As I posted before, when the lying self-confessed war criminal gigolo lives up to his promise to post his military record I will post mine!!!!!
I was in basic at Fort Knox when lbj staged the "Gulf of Tonkin" fiasco to get the United States mired in the Vietnam Hellhole!!!!!
So far with all the blustering about being war heroes we've only had one person step forward and post their DD-214!!!!!

AS EXPECTED, no response to the post just vitriol and name calling from the RETARD!!!!!
It's the RETARD that never served his country for a new york second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
duped boob RETARDS that support "totuscare" are so ignorant that they don't realize that the care in VA facilities is what everyones care will be like with "totuscare"!!!!!
THAT IS THE GOVERNMENT WAY!!!!!
The stupid duped boobs ideology is so ingrained that when they argue one point they cut their nuts off relating to another point they've supported!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11001 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Phoenix VA ignores mandate to prioritize Iraq, Afghanistan vets
Phoenix (CNN) -- Some veterans injured in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan are being made to wait for months in the Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care System despite a national mandate they be given priority access to medical care, a VA doctor told CNN.

Dr. Katherine Mitchell, medical director of the Phoenix VA's post-deployment clinic, outlined the allegations in a report that aired Wednesday night on CNN's "AC 360°."

She accused the Phoenix VA -- up until at least three weeks ago -- of not following a mandate that the highest priority be given to new or injured veterans for scheduling appointments.

Wait lists in Phoenix for veterans injured in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan can be "six months, nine months or longer," Mitchell said.

"People that are 100% service-connected that are polytrauma were waiting anywhere from six to 10 months to get into a new appointment when I found out about 'em," she said.

"We're talking about people that were injured by being blown up by IEDs. We're talking about people who had a mental breakdown and have severe PTSD and ...are having trouble functioning."
Doctor:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
"You complain about ObamaCare and everything associated with it when your own insurance plan under Medicare and MediCade is not affected."

Do tell?....my healthcare costs went up and my Medicare HMO tells me it is specifically due to obamacare...I now pay $30 per month more, my per day hospital charge went from $75 per day to $190, in hospital tests went from $50 to $200 and my total out of pockets per annum went from $3500 to $7800....

You might want to do a bit more homework next time, sir...oh yeah, two tours in viet nam for me...one of the happiest days of my life was when I turned 65 and could get away from the VA healthcare system...

Posts: 1272 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

Back then if you were a reservist, the most dangerous job was changing targets on the firing range.

Ya know. I have no clue if Bill served or not. All I can do is take his word that he did, and until someone can offer proof to the contrary I'll thank him for his service..

But I will take offense when you denigrate the reserve or guard by saying they served only to avoid vietnam..

Maybe you should fact check before posting your Bull Shyte..

quote:

Twenty-five% (25%) of forces serving in-county were draftees. Thrity-four% (34%) of the combat deaths were draftees. Further – 5,977 reservists were killed in Vietnam. The National Guard, long believed to be a haven for draft evaders sent 6,140 members to Vietnam. One hundred and one (101) of them were killed.

Ninety percent (90%) of those who saw heavy combat in Vietnam are proud to have served their country. (data – “Facts Vs Fiction ….. The Vietnam Veteran”)

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2...other-myths-vietnam/

By the way lottery number 3xx (CRS) so no chance of being drafted, classified 1A then I signed up for the guard after I married..
12 years later I went active for 20+ years..

So how many years did you serve Bob?

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3303 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The cowardly spineless buckeye serve?????
You've got to be shyting me!!!!!
The cowardly spineless buckeye first pretended to be queer to make sure he stayed home and that's how he ended up molesting little boys!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11001 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Listen up covey, the spineless coward joined the reserves to avoid being drafted for Vietnam.

Just like you enlisting or go to jail as you had posted on DRR.

You had no choice but to enlist or serve time in the pokey.

That's what he posted years ago and that's what happened years ago.

When you were in the Guard, you didn't get sent to Vietnam unless you volunteered.
I had 2 cousins who took the easy way out.

Grow some "BALLS" Covey and ask old man if he ever left the Country.

Whether you like it or not, back in old man's day you joined the Guard to avoid Vietnam. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now ask the child molester if he ever left the Country.

He joined the reserves and changed targets to avoid being sent to Vietnam.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Another fawking spineless coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two weeks before he was to graduate from Yale, George Walker Bush stepped into the offices of the Texas Air National Guard at Ellington Field outside Houston and announced that he wanted to sign up for pilot training.

It was May 27, 1968, at the height of the Vietnam War. Bush was 12 days away from losing his student deferment from the draft at a time when Americans were dying in combat at the rate of 350 a week. The unit Bush wanted to join offered him the chance to fulfill his military commitment at a base in Texas.
It was seen as an escape route from Vietnam by many men his age, and usually had a long waiting list.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Listen up covey, the spineless coward joined the reserves to avoid being drafted for Vietnam.Just like you enlisting or go to jail as you had posted on DRR. You had no choice but to enlist or serve time in the pokey.That's what he posted years ago and that's what happened years ago.When you were in the Guard, you didn't get sent to Vietnam unless you volunteered.I had 2 cousins who took the easy way out.Grow some "BALLS" Covey and ask old man if he ever left the Country.Whether you like it or not, back in old man's day you joined the Guard to avoid Vietnam. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now ask the child molester if he ever left the Country.He joined the reserves and changed targets to avoid being sent to Vietnam.

ZERO/Barney Fife

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12271 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H: aka the turd
I'm a fawking spineless coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolling

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another fawking spineless coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Two weeks before he was to graduate from Yale, George Walker Bush stepped into the offices of the Texas Air National Guard at Ellington Field outside Houston and announced that he wanted to sign up for pilot training.It was May 27, 1968, at the height of the Vietnam War. Bush was 12 days away from losing his student deferment from the draft at a time when Americans were dying in combat at the rate of 350 a week. The unit Bush wanted to join offered him the chance to fulfill his military commitment at a base in Texas. It was seen as an escape route from Vietnam by many men his age, and usually had a long waiting list.

ZERO/Barney Fife, still blaming Bush. How much time did Oboy serve?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12271 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Two weeks before he was to graduate from Yale, George Walker Bush stepped into the offices of the Texas Air National Guard at Ellington Field outside Houston and announced that he wanted to sign up for pilot training.

It was May 27, 1968, at the height of the Vietnam War. Bush was 12 days away from losing his student deferment from the draft at a time when Americans were dying in combat at the rate of 350 a week. The unit Bush wanted to join offered him the chance to fulfill his military commitment at a base in Texas.
It was seen as an escape route from Vietnam by many men his age, and usually had a long waiting list.

The short version is "silver spoon". Yet we elected him president of our nation. Yet we consider his brother Jeb. A potential 3 peat. So sad, the sheeple continue to breed.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Listen up covey, the spineless coward joined the reserves to avoid being drafted for Vietnam.

And you have proof of this or is it speculation??

Just like you enlisting or go to jail as you had posted on DRR.

Now I now know without a doubt you are a stupid, ignorant, dumbass, M O T H E R F U C K E R... Where you came up with this is someplace in your dumbass mind.. I joined enlisted in 1972 for a 6 year commitment and reenlisted for an additionall 4 years with a 2 year break in service to start and close a business. After that I signed up for active duty in 1984 and retired in 2003 I have never been before a judge other than for a traffic violation and that was when I was 16. So it must be your fertile imagination that has me joining to avoid jail../COLOR]

You had no choice but to enlist or serve time in the pokey.

[COLOR:RED]If this is true then you had a sex change to avoid service, or did you come out of the closet? Maybe it was little **** syndrom that prevented you from service or the fact you wore pink panties?

That's what he posted years ago and that's what happened years ago.

When you were in the Guard, you didn't get sent to Vietnam unless you volunteered.
I had 2 cousins who took the easy way out.

Sounds like your cousins had more guts than you. Obvious you did not read the linkl.

Grow some "BALLS" Covey and ask old man if he ever left the Country.

The size of my "BALLS" have never been questioned except by a panty wearing ass like you.. There are those who serve that have never heard the sound of battle and then there are those who didn't serve. You fall into which catagory?

Whether you like it or not, back in old man's day you joined the Guard to avoid Vietnam. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now ask the child molester if he ever left the Country.

He joined the reserves and changed targets to avoid being sent to Vietnam.

Nuff of you.. You have spewed your BS long enough.

Next time you want to call out cowards go to the mirror and talk to yourself..

I posted my DD214 so show a little of that respect you claim to have for the military.. Although I have known all along you have no respect for those who have served.

Now we will see how many of your left leaning buddies will stand beside you in calling me out.

Dave
232 CR 4932
Kempner, TX. 76539

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3303 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

'Serious Conditions' at Phoenix Veterans Affairs Office
The interim report cited "substantiated serious conditions" in the Phoenix system, including some 1,700 veterans who were waiting for a primary care appointment, but who weren't included on the officially sanctioned electronic wait list.

Watchdog Says

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Go fawk yourself covey, you posted you joined to avoid jail time.

Old man posted his garbage years ago.

OLD MAN is a spineless Coward who attacks Veterans and the Navy Seals.

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ZERO/Barney Fife

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:aka turd...

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolling

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The only thing retard #1 attacks is little boys and old ladies! Take it to the bank! Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
BOOB, you are an idiot, plain and simple.

I would ask you to post up a link where I supposedly posted this mythical information you are spewing or even get someone else to confirm it but you can't. As is your modus of operation you make shyt up and then never back it up..

You are a typical liberal loon. You support the troops when you think it is favorable to do so then as the wind shifts so does your support..

It wasn't that long ago that you were even thanking me for my service. I knew at the time you weren't sincere so I basicly ignored you.
Now however you show your true colors "again" by attacking the reserve/guard by calling them cowards and by SLANDERING my name by claiming without proof, my motives for entering the service.

If what you have said were true a couple of things come to mind that easily disprove them if noone wants to go the route of going to my initial enlistment home of record to check.

First, I was a commisioned warrant officer.

Second I have held and could get it renewed if needed a secret security clearance.

Neither would have been awarded if I had been a jailbird as Boob claims.

Prove it or shut up chicken****..

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Go fawk yourself covey, you posted you joined to avoid jail time. Old man posted his garbage years ago.OLD MAN is a spineless Coward who attacks Veterans and the Navy Seals.NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZERO/Barney Fife

L8R, Mike