Bracket Talk
Veteran's Benefits

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/74360152/m/3717090726

October 01, 2013, 11:56 PM
Michael Beard
Veteran's Benefits

164 Democrats voted against paying Veteran's benefits. This is NOT a joke. Research it for yourself. It was a clean resolution with no riders. Here is the full text of the bill: http://docs.house.gov/billsthi...S-113hjres72-PIH.pdf

Roll call vote: http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2013/roll506.xml

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

October 02, 2013, 02:12 AM
Canted Valve
Hope and change!

Illegitimi non carborundum
October 02, 2013, 09:09 AM
Bill Koski
Some of the FLEEBAGGERS voting "NO" were the same ones spitting on service men returning from SE Asia, WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski
October 02, 2013, 09:56 AM
Jerry Mock
I know it's not a monetary issue but, closing the WWII war memorial...come on! Close a sidewalk. That's Obama's thank you to the Veterans crying If he doesn't get his way, everybody suffers!!!

Jerry Mock
October 02, 2013, 10:43 AM
Bill Koski
These FLEEBAGGERS are idiots, what are they trying to do, alienate everybody but the most dedicated "totus" testicle swingers?
First they vote to deny veterans benefits and keep the National Parks closed because the workers are not being paid!
BUT somehow they find a gaggle of park service workers to put barricades up around the WWII memorial?
Are these workers so anti veteran that they are doing it on their own time?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski
October 02, 2013, 03:50 PM
Bob H
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201...or-end-to-gop-block/

Where was your outcry last year Beard???????
October 02, 2013, 04:28 PM
raceadodge
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201...or-end-to-gop-block/

BJ Bob's crying again Beard???????

October 02, 2013, 04:33 PM
drag57
c,mon mike,really? The pr#cks shut down the government then try to pass a bill to restore what THEY took away from vets and you are dumb enough to say dems voted against vets? Are you really that simpleminded? No wonder idiots like cruz can get elected. And the rest of the clowns go tight long with you Rolling
October 02, 2013, 04:36 PM
raceadodge
quote:
Originally posted by drag57:
c,mon mike,really? The pr#cks shut down the government then try to pass a bill to restore what THEY took away from vets and you are dumb enough to say dems voted against vets? Are you really that simpleminded? No wonder idiots like cruz can get elected. And the rest of the clowns go tight long with you Rolling

See what you did Mike now we have the Queen crying........... : crying

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raceadodge,
October 02, 2013, 05:54 PM
drag57
Why don't you address the issue? Not bright enough to get it? What a shock Eek
October 02, 2013, 06:01 PM
raceadodge
quote:
Why don't you address the issue? Not bright enough to get it? What a shock Eek

crying she's doing it again!!! Wave
October 02, 2013, 06:11 PM
Jerry Mock
Anything to spin it in their direction or was that ERECTION Rolling

Jerry Mock
October 02, 2013, 06:13 PM
drag57
Thanks for proving my point! Another righty lightweight that has no clue what to say if its not on Fox. No thoughts of your own, no grasp of the issues, just blabber.
October 02, 2013, 06:16 PM
raceadodge
quote:
Thanks for proving my point! Another righty lightweight that has no clue what to say if its not on Fox. No thoughts of your own, no grasp of the issues, just blabber.

Talk about blabber... Laughing Wave
October 02, 2013, 06:19 PM
Jerry Mock
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:
quote:

Talk about blabber... Laughing Wave

ZEROOOOooooooooooooo Rolling

Jerry Mock
October 02, 2013, 09:19 PM
wideopen231
ok on one thread obama toilet paper(fag57's head) is complaining about somebody ignoring the constitution and now the osama a$$ plug is talking about somebody needing others to provide info and his master is the telepromter king. WTF is world rotating backwards too? Sorry dragqueen is always a s s backwards. My bad.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
October 02, 2013, 09:20 PM
wideopen231
drag do your ears pop when obama F-A-R-T-S?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
October 03, 2013, 10:39 AM
Jerry Mock
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
drag do your ears pop when obama F-A-R-T-S?

WO...That's a TOPPER right there bow

Jerry Mock
October 03, 2013, 05:51 PM
head gamez
Perhaps the funniest thing about the whole government shutdown is the fact that the arguing is over a "Continuing Resolution". The "CR" is not needed.... how about the Senate pass a Budget, and do away with the CR....?

I will say this though... I do not really remember much about past shutdowns, but this experience has proven to me that the government is way too damn big! Shouldn't the government operate daily with only necessary personnel? The private sector does!

Mikey
October 03, 2013, 06:05 PM
drag57
I know Jerry, There is nothing like a good **** joke. Your intelligence is staggering!!! Are you 5 years old? Idiot