New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hate Crimes
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
LAPD Investigating Possible Hate Crime After Pro-Palestinian Group Attacks Los Angeles Diners

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/la...-los-angeles-diners/

Seems like every day I read about another hate crime in New York, LA, Portland, or Seattle. Deep blue cities need to be more tolerant!

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The inmates are running the blue city asylums..

I always carry Mr. Glock with me.
Living in one of those blue cities, I've always believed it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 just because of that nonsense above..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: imakehp,

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4440 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
At some point I just don't understand the hate for Jews. I have never been mistreated personally by a Jew. They have high regard for tradition, and education, and most support themselves. In this country, I don't get it.

In the world, well again I don't get it. Our one consistent ally in the middle east, and part of our population thinks we would be better off putting our trust in middle east terrorists.

I'm not big time pro Jew or pro Israel. But I don't get the hate.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6352 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
To understand the attacks on Jews these days all one has to do is look to the demon-0RATS and even alleged pastors like "al-not-so-sharp" and jesse jackoff who are spewing lies and accusing Israel of heinous actions and war crimes for defending themselves against TERRORISTS that threaten to annihilate them on a daily basis.
While doing this these liars are painting the TERRORISTS as sad victims of Israel!
Their gullible sycophants believe the trash they are uttering and act on it!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 10998 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Its simple. The left needs this kind of hate and violence going on in this county. Ratehr its against Jews,Asians,Police or blacks against whites. It help distract from the shyt they are doing to destroy the United States an d for one reason. Follow the Money.

It is always easier to steal when no one is looking or looking the other direction.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4160 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
The inmates are running the blue city asylums..

Maybe people might see the resulting hopelessness, violence, economic struggles, social unrest, and so on, and maybe some people might start to think that perhaps there are downsides to voting Democrat.

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Trans lady .You are thinking(rightfully so in some) that voting will have effect on out come in future. Maybe to little too late. I gree you got to try to correct and hope like hell it is correctable.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4160 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post