DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    My guns are broken
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My guns are broken
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Seems all of my guns are broken. Not a one has gone out shooting w/o me in years. Come to think of it they always had to have me make them go out shooting.WTH is wrong with them?

According to democraps my guns should be able to leave the house go out and shoot lots of people while I am work. Dang shame I can not teach my hammer and saw to build house w/o me too.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I have the same issue....not sure how to fix it....if my tools would only do my work for me, life would be so much easier!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If I could only train the lawnmower to cut the grass by itself.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Now demwits want to impose a 1000% tax on Ar 15's. Heck maybe them jumping overboard while deep sea fishing will turn out to be a blessing.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post