DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Holder Attacks Fox New

Holder said, “We spend more time, more time, talking about what do you call it, as opposed to what are you going to do about it. I mean really, if Fox News didn’t talk about this, they would have nothing else to talk about, it seems to me. Radical Islam, Islamic extremism, I’m not sure an awful lot is gained by saying it. It doesn’t have any impact on our military posture. What we call it doesn’t have any impact on the polices we put in place.”
‘Radical Islam’ Terminology Obsession

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama's new communications director is Russian media's favorite punching bag

President Obama announced Thursday that State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki will be the next White House communications director. Though Psaki played lead communications roles in both of Obama’s presidential election campaigns and has served the administration as Secretary of State John Kerry’s spokesperson since 2013, the average American might not be familiar with her. In Russia, on the other hand, “Psaki” is a household name.

Or at least Russia’s pro-Kremlin media wants it to be.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

New York Times' James Risen Blasts Eric Holder As 'Enemy Of Press Freedom'

James Risen reiterated on Tuesday a warning about the White House that he delivered nearly one year ago.

"The Obama Administration is the greatest enemy of press freedom in a generation," the New York Times reporter wrote in a tweet.

Risen was responding to a speech Attorney General Eric Holder gave on Tuesday. Speaking at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., Holder addressed the issue of whistleblowers and argued that press leaks can do more damage than good for national security.
Eric Holder has been the nation's top censorship officer

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

MSNBC Moving Away From Left-Wing TV Is Awful
With the axing of shows hosted by open-leftists Ronan Farrow and Joy Reid, coupled with rampant rumors about the imminent firing of Al Sharpton, the overall news is that MSNBC’s apparent goal is to “move away from left-wing TV.” For the ideal of journalism and most especially for conservatives, this is awful news
Terrible, No Good News

Another Daily Beast Disaster:
***UPDATE: More than 14 hours after both of its anti-Walker stories were debunked, the Daily Beast finally issued a full retraction of one and updated and rewrote another. A tweet spreading the anti-Walker smear has not yet been deleted by The Daily Beast.
Walker ‘Rape’ Hit Implodes

Daily Beast retracts story on Scott Walker
Another major media outlet has apologized after getting a story about Scott Walker wrong. Last week, it was the New York Times; now, it’s The Daily Beast.
Read more:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It won't make any difference to the duped boob "STUPID VOTERS", they'll still be regurgitating the lies in those stories 10 years from now!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jesse Ventura!! Really?? What a PUKE!!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

WASHINGTON — SOMEWHERE in Smithsonian storage sits a portrait of Bill Clinton with two odd features: He is standing next to a shadow meant to conjure Monica Lewinsky’s blue dress, and he is not wearing his gold wedding ring.
With the Clintons, Only the Shadow Knows

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Brian Williams Killed Stories Damaging to Obama

The New Yorker’s Gabriel Sherman took a deep-dive into the ongoing shipwreck that is NBC News. The most fascinating tidbit had nothing to do with the House of Cards-style machinations embroiling the Pea**** Network. Buried under more than a dozen paragraphs is the bombshell that as anchor and managing editor of the NBC Nightly News, Brian Williams (who is currently serving a six-month suspension) refused to broadcast two big NBC News scoops damaging to President Obama.

In the 5900-word report, there are no examples of Williams killing a “divisive” story damaging to a Republican.

Buried Lede:

Fox News Most Trusted For Television News
Poll:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Jesse Ventura!! Really?? What a PUKE!!!

The man served his Country.
You should not disrespect him.
Busted
A Navy Seal to be exact.

I'll bet Mary Jane would LOVE to get her hands on him compared to a loser diesel breath low mentality garbage truck driver as yourself.

Jesse wouldn't make Mary Jane wash dogs for a living.
He would take care of her.

That's something you can't do.

Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Left wing nut case got out of bed.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Being tough and able to follow orders does not make one a hero. Has no bearing on his ability to represent society. I've served my country so please take back your disrespectful remarks. I'm waiting.......

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

Being tough and able to follow orders does not make one a hero. Has no bearing on his ability to represent society. I've served my country so please take back your disrespectful remarks. I'm waiting.......

What you smoking?

I never said he was a hero.

No disrespect shown except by diesel breath.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
What you smoking?I never said he was a hero.

JM, his hero is a communist..

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike...Jesse Ventura is about as much a hero as John the traitor Kerry!! Laughing Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Mike...Jesse Ventura is about as much a hero as John the traitor Kerry!! Laughing Laughing

You 2 faggot queens continue to belittle people who have served.

Why is that?

Kerry was never a traitor.

A repoed truck driver and a parts counter chaser.
Neither of you 2 could make a hair on Kerrys azz.

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling