DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
 Login/Join

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Don't run away Ronnie. You make some pretty bold statements, you should be prepared to back them up.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
I like it when these chest beaters talk of being a Bible carrying Christian then want to eliminate the complete Muslim culture.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.”

–Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Or those Conservative chest beaters who are against all entitlement spending, while receiving entitlements themselves.

How bout it old man, are you a Christian?????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
Don't run away Ronnie. You make some pretty bold statements, you should be prepared to back them up.

Run,LOL.
You must not know much about me,I have Never ran from anything in my life.
I just got to Darlington SC for the IHRA race.
I play with you Liberal Queers when I'm bored at work.
Wait,I'm sorry your not the Gay man your the Atheist.Its hard to keep up with you guys,you all Act alike.
But when I have time I will answer you,what Bold Statement do you want answered?

www.davisgolfcarts.com
E-Z-GO,Star & American Sportsworks Certified Dealer

Posts: 491 | Location: Suwanee/Sugar Hill,Ga. | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by ronnie davis:
quote:

Run,LOL.
You must not know much about me,I have Never ran from anything in my life.
I just got to Darlington SC for the IHRA race.
I play with you Liberal Queers when I'm bored at work.
Wait,I'm sorry your not the Gay man your the Atheist.Its hard to keep up with you guys,you all Act alike.
But when I have time I will answer you,what Bold Statement do you want answered?

These.....

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ronnie davis:

Ok I got it this time,Atheist white man.
There is Nothing I can about Fox or who buys shares of the stock.
All I can do is What I can.
Meaning I'm making donations in many states to the people who I feel are conservative and want the America I grew up in back.
Obama didnt do all this,But he's the worse I've seen in my life time,Carter wasn't this bad,close.
*If Bush dug this hole we are in,then Obama STOP digging deeper*
The war in Iraq should have been fought different in my eyes,Blow them off the earth,not play games,and set rules of engagement.
Kill all that get in the way.
Thats what they do isnt it?
Send them to the 72 Virgins. (Goats)

If you read the bible and believe it as I do,You'd see there is a end time.
I think the end time are the Muslims taking over the world and Jesus having to come back to stop it.
I dont think I will see it.
Iran now has nukes,we let that happen on Obama's watch.

Ronnie, it takes YEARS to make a nuke. How did it get to this point?

Why do you keep bringing jesus and christianity into all this? Do you "constitutionalists" recognize the fact that our original Founding Father came to America to get away from the church?

If a muslims's sole purpose in life is to kill everybody that doesn't believe in allah, they certainly aren't very devout considering there are 1.5 billion of them....... are they?

But you're right, let's kill em all, except for the ones with $$$. Doesn't anybody find it odd that nobody ever talks **** about Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Thani?

I'll be waiting....... Wink

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It takes a duped boob RETARDED leftist to ask idiotic questions like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get your "BRANDED UNAMERICAN 15 TO 2" butt hole buddy to answer these, it's right up his alley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<78 Cutla$$>
posted
It takes a duped boob RETARDED leftist to ask idiotic questions like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get your "BRANDED UNAMERICAN 15 TO 2" butt hole buddy to answer these, it's right up his alley

Rest my case..

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
quote:
I like it when these chest beaters talk of being a Bible carrying Christian then want to eliminate the complete Muslim culture.

Bob, this statement proves to me you have no idea of what the true goal of Islam is. Its not something Im gonna argue with you about Im just saying..

Jim McKelvey

Posts: 681 | Location: Snellville, GA USA | Registered: January 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
How bout it old man, are you a Christian?????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Ronnie, you didn't forget about me did you?

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Ronnie?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Who woulda ever thunk it, a duped boob RETARD begging for attention????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Ronnie's no different than you ignoramus, talk big and run. Talk big and run. I'm still trying to figure out which one of you can talk so much yet say so little with the least amount of substance. It's really a toss up.

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
My kids don't live with me taggy, they are productive citizens and your Prez is taking their money..
Get out on your own and try living.

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Sorry Gutless, I forgot about you. When you come to FL be sure to give me a holler so we can meet up and you can say that to my face.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ronnie, you didn't forget about me did you?

Nope I have told you a 100 times,I dont run from anything.
I stay a little busy with a golf cart dealership,a satellite company and racing company and a 100 calls a day.
I waste to much time on here,There are only 4 like you on here anyway.
The other day I heard a report that says they can fire a nuclear missile soon and will,Most believe that.
Do I know the facts of what they really have,No and neither do you.
But I'd lean to the side that they do.
But when they do,you dont think they will use them?
Now,When your ready to meet me face to face as you tell 78 Cutlass you want to meet him.
Let me know.
I'm easy to find.
My middle name is Ready.

Updated: Sept. 7, 2010
By THE NEW YORK TIMES
Overview

Iran's nuclear program is one of the most polarizing issues in one of the world's most volatile regions. While American and European officials believe Tehran is planning to build nuclear weapons, Iran's leadership says that its goal in developing a nuclear program is to generate electricity without dipping into the oil supply it prefers to sell abroad, and to provide fuel for medical reactors.

Top American military officials said in April 2010 that Iran could produce bomb-grade fuel for at least one nuclear weapon within a year, but would most likely need two to five years to manufacture a workable atomic bomb. International inspectors said in May that Iran has now produced a stockpile of nuclear fuel that experts say would be enough, with further enrichment, to make two nuclear weapons.

President Obama spent 2009 trying to engage Iran diplomatically. Tehran initially accepted but then rejected an offer for an interim solution under which it would ship some uranium out of the country for enrichment. In June 2010, after months of lobbying by the Obama administration and Europe, the United Nations Security council voted to impose a new round of sanctions on Iran, the fourth.

By September, there were strong indications that Iran was beginning to feel pain — largely from additional sanctions imposed by the United States and European and Asian nations over the summer. But global nuclear inspectors reported at the same time that the country has dug in its heels, refusing to provide inspectors with the information and access they need to determine whether the real purpose of Tehran’s program is to produce weapons.

And there continue to be questions about how well the program is faring: in August 2010, the Obama administration persuaded Israel that it would take roughly a year — and perhaps longer — for Iran to complete what one senior official called a “dash” for a nuclear weapon, according to American officials.

Administration officials said they believe the assessment has dimmed the prospect that Israel would pre-emptively strike against the country’s nuclear facilities within the next year, as Israeli officials have suggested in thinly veiled threats.
Table of Contents

* Overview
* Iran's Nuclear History
* The Bush Response
* The Role of Israel
* Obama and Negotiations
* New Push, New Questions
* A Fourth Round of Sanctions

Iran's Nuclear History

Iran's first nuclear program began in the 1960s under the shah. It made little progress, and was abandoned after the 1979 revolution, which brought to power the hard-line Islamic regime. In the mid-1990s, a new effort began, raising suspicions in Washington and elsewhere. Iran insisted that it was living up to its obligations under the Non-Proliferation Treaty, but in 2002, an exile group obtained documents revealing a clandestine program. Faced with the likelihood of international sanctions, the government of Mohammad Khatami agreed in 2003 to suspend work on uranium enrichment and allow a stepped-up level of inspections by the International Atomic Energy Association while continuing negotiations with Britain, France and Germany.

In August 2005, Mr. Khatami, a relative moderate, was succeeded as president by Mr. Ahmadinejad, a hard-line conservative. The following January, Iran announced that it would resume enrichment work, leading the three European nations to break off their long-running talks. Under the Non-Proliferation Treaty, Iran has the right to enrich uranium, but the atomic energy association called for the program to be halted until questions about the earlier, secret program were resolved.
The Bush Response

The United Nations Security Council voted in December 2006 to impose sanctions on Iran for failing to heed calls for a suspension. In Washington, administration hawks, led by Vice President **** Cheney, were reported to favor consideration of more aggressive measures, including possible air strikes, while Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice pushed for more diplomacy.

President George W. Bush sided with Ms. Rice, but declared that the United States would not negotiate directly with Iran until it suspended the nuclear research program. Months of inconclusive talks about talks followed.

The situation was muddied in December 2007 when American intelligence agencies issued a new National Intelligence Estimate that concluded that the weapons portion of the Iranian nuclear program remained on hold. That document said that Iran would probably be able to produce a nuclear weapon between 2010 and 2015, while cautioning that there was no evidence that the Iranian government had decided to do so, contradicting the assessment made in 2005. The estimates given by American military officials in April 2010 are roughly in line with the 2007 estimate. But in June, in the run up to a Security Council vote on sanctions, American officials made clear to their diplomatic counterparts that they now think that Iran has revived elements of its program to design nuclear weapons that the 2007 assessment concluded had gone dormant.
The Role of Israel

In 2008, President Bush deflected a secret request by Israel for specialized bunker-busting bombs it wanted for an attack on Iran's main nuclear complex and told the Israelis that he had authorized new covert action intended to sabotage Iran's suspected effort to develop nuclear weapons, according to senior American and foreign officials.

The White House denied Israel's request to fly over Iraq to reach Iran's major nuclear complex at Natanz, American officials said, and the Israelis backed off their plans, at least temporarily. But the tense exchanges also prompted the White House to step up intelligence-sharing with Israel and brief Israeli officials on new American efforts to subtly sabotage Iran's nuclear infrastructure.

Iran's announcement in February, 2010 that it would begin enriching its stockpile of uranium drew a furious response from Israel, which has said it would regard an Iranian nuclear weapon as an existential threat. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told European diplomats that the sanctions needed to progress quickly.
Obama and Negotiations

Mr. Obama first made waves with his views on Iran policy in 2007, when he said during a Democratic debate that he would, as president, be willing to meet without preconditions with Iran's leaders, and that the notion of not talking to one's foes was "ridiculous."

Since becoming president, Mr. Obama has pursued diplomacy, but his stance has become steadily more confrontational.

On Sept. 9, 2009, it was revealed that American intelligence agencies had concluded that Iran had created enough nuclear fuel to make a rapid, if risky, sprint for a nuclear weapon. But new intelligence reports delivered to the White House say that the country has deliberately stopped short of the critical last steps to make a bomb.

On Sept. 25, Mr. Obama, along with Prime Minister Gordon Brown of Britain and President Nicolas Sarkozy of France, revealed the existence of the secret underground plant. American officials said they had been tracking the project for years, but that the president decided to make public the American findings after Iran discovered that the secrecy surrounding the project had been breached.

The next week, talks were held between Iran and the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council — the United States, Russia, China, Britain and France — as well as Germany, and led by the European Union's foreign policy chief, Javier Solana. At the talks, Iran agreed in principle to export most of its enriched uranium for processing, a step that would have bought more time for negotiations by reducing the amount of potential bomb-making material in Iran’s hands for up to a year.

The news raised a tumult in Iran, with conservative politicians arguing that the West could not be trusted to return the uranium. Shortly after the accord was announced, Iran began raising objections and backtracking. On Oct. 29 it told the U.N.'s chief nuclear inspector that it was rejecting the deal.

On Feb. 9, 2010, Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization, said scientists at the Natanz nuclear facility south of Tehran had begun processing uranium to a purity level of 20 percent to provide fuel for a research reactor producing medical isotopes, raising alarms in Israel and the West.

Enriching uranium to 20-percent purity is high enough for use in a medical reactor but significantly lower than the 90-percent levels needed for nuclear weapons. The worry is that any effort to produce 20-percent enriched uranium would put the country in a position to produce weapons-grade uranium in a comparatively short time, nuclear experts say.
New Push, New Questions

The decision by Iran to pursue further enrichment elicited sharp reactions in several countries. The United States has been seeking United Nations backing for new sanctions, and has been talking with Britain and France, its closest allies on the United Nations Security Council, as well as Germany. Those countries have long supported tougher measures, which have been resisted by Russia and China. But both Russia and China have signaled new willingness to consider sanctions.

On Feb. 18, 2010, the United Nations’ nuclear inspectors declared for the first time that they had extensive evidence of “past or current undisclosed activities” by Iran’s military to develop a nuclear warhead, an unusually strongly worded conclusion likely to accelerate Iran’s confrontation with the United States and other Western countries.

The report, the first under the new director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Yukiya Amano, also concluded that the nation's weapons-related activity apparently continued “beyond 2004.” The I.A.E.A. report confirmed that Iran has enriched small quantities of uranium to 20 percent, but made no assessment of how close it might be to producing a nuclear weapon. It cited recently collected evidence that conveyed a picture of a concerted drive in Iran toward a weapons capability.

Following the agency's announcement, Russia said that it was "very alarmed" by Iran's unwillingness to cooperate with the I.A.E.A. And in late March, a Russian official disclosed that Russian and Chinese envoys had pressed Iran’s government to accept a United Nations plan on uranium enrichment during meetings in Tehran earlier in the month but that Iran had refused, leaving “less and less room for diplomatic maneuvering.”

In April, Mr. Obama announced a new nuclear strategy designed to ease fears in non-nuclear states that the United States might ever use atomic weapons against them. But Mr. Obama pointedly excluded countries like Iran and North Korea that have failed to live up to their obligations under the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.

But while the push for a higher level of enrichment has worried officials in Washington and Europe, the small scale of the effort has raised questions about how serious Iran is. Officials said the pilot plant could make perhaps three kilograms, or about seven pounds, of 20 percent fuel per month. At that rate, they added, making enough to power the research reactor in Tehran would take five to seven years. But the reactor has only months to go before it could run out of fuel, they estimated.

The experts said the leisurely enrichment pace suggested that Iran’s declared goal was disingenuous and that its real motive was simply to escalate its defiant brinkmanship and up the ante in global negotiations over its nuclear program. Moreover, the enriched material must be turned into reactor fuel rods — a process that many experts doubted Tehran could master.

The questions of Iran's sincerity was again raised by its announcement on May 17 of an agreement negotiated by Turkey and Brazil that could offer a short-term solution to its ongoing nuclear standoff with the West, or prove to be a tactic aimed at derailing efforts to bring new sanctions against Tehran.

The deal calls for Iran to ship 2,640 pounds of low enriched uranium to Turkey, where it would be stored. In exchange, after one year, Iran would have the right to receive about 265 pounds of material enriched to 20 percent from Russia and France.

The terms mirrored a deal with the West last October that had fallen apart when Iran backtracked, but by May 2010 the material to be shipped represented a far smaller portion of its enriched uranium.

The next day, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton announced that a deal had been struck with other major powers, including Russia and China, to impose new sanctions on Iran, a sharp repudiation of the agreement between Iran and Turkey.

The case for sanctions appeared to be bolstered by a May 31 report by international inspectors that declared that Iran has now produced a stockpile of nuclear fuel that experts say would be enough, with further enrichment, to make two nuclear weapons. The toughly worded report says that Iran has expanded work at one of its nuclear sites. It also describes, step by step, how inspectors have been denied access to a series of facilities, and how Iran has refused to answer inspectors' questions on a variety of activities.

The International Atomic Energy Agency reported that Iran has now produced over 5,300 pounds of low-enriched uranium, all of which would have to undergo further enrichment before it could be converted to bomb fuel.

The inspectors reported that Iran had expanded work at its sprawling Natanz site in the desert, where it is raising the level of uranium enrichment up to 20 percent - the level needed for the Tehran Research Reactor, which produces medical isotopes for cancer patients. But it is unclear why Iran is making that investment if it plans to obtain the fuel for the reactor from abroad, as it would under its new agreement with Turkey and Brazil.

Until recently, all of Iran's uranium had been enriched to only 4 percent, the level needed to run nuclear power reactors. While increasing that to 20 percent purity does not allow Iran to build a weapon, it gets the country closer to that goal. The inspectors reported that Iran had installed a second group of centrifuges - machines that spin incredibly fast to enrich, or purify, uranium for use in bombs or reactors - which could improve its production of the 20 percent fuel.

A Fourth Round of Sanctions

On June 9, the United Nations Security Council leveled its fourth round of sanctions against Iran’s nuclear program, but the measures did little to overcome widespread doubts that they — or even the additional steps pledged by American and European officials — would accomplish the Council’s longstanding goal: halting Iran’s production of nuclear fuel.

The new resolution, hailed by President Obama as delivering “the toughest sanctions ever faced by the Iranian government,” took months to negotiate and major concessions by American officials, but still failed to carry the symbolic weight of a unanimous decision. Twelve of the 15 nations on the Council voted for the measure, while Turkey and Brazil voted against it and Lebanon abstained.

After the Obama administration imposed additional sanctions on more than a dozen Iranian companies and individuals with links to the country’s nuclear and missile programs, the European Union followed suit with what it called “inevitable” new measures against Tehran.

The main thrust of the sanctions is against military purchases, trade and financial transactions carried out by the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, which controls the nuclear program and has taken a more central role in running the country and the economy.

The United States had sought broader measures against Iran’s banks, insurance industry and other trade, but China and Russia were adamant that the sanctions not affect Iran’s day-to-day economy.

By late summer, the administration was arguing that the sanctions were beginning to bite, cutting off Iran’s access to foreign capital, halting investment in its energy sector and impeding its ability to send its ships in and out of some foreign ports.

But a report issued on Sept. 6 by the International Atomic Energy Agency showed that Iran was digging in its heels on some points. The agency protested that Iran had barred two of its most experienced inspectors from the country. They were barred only days after the Security Council passed its latest sanctions, part of a longstanding pattern of reducing access in retaliation for United Nations action. Iran has, however, permitted some other inspectors to enter.

The report also reiterated that for two years, since August 2008, Iran has refused to answer questions “about the possible existence in Iran of past or current undisclosed nuclear-related activities involving military-related organizations, including activities related to the development of a nuclear payload for a missile.” The report said it was “essential that Iran engage with the agency on these issues” because evidence can degrade with “the passage of time.”

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ronnie davis,

www.davisgolfcarts.com

Posts: 491 | Location: Suwanee/Sugar Hill,Ga. | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Fox news was never fair and balanced.

If you side with Fox News, then whats to believe you are fair and balanced.
Rolling

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Bob, wowcarts.com should have thrown some headlights and seat belts on those golf carts, he could have made a killing collecting stimulus money. I know somebody else that collected tax payers $$$ on "street legal" golf carts, then goes on to trash the POTUS and claim the money he he made was from the Clean Air Act.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Believe what you will...

http://www.davisgolfcarts.com/cartphotos.htm

www.davisgolfcarts.com

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
I ordered a wowcart and will be delivered this week.
I'll have to mention that to Richard.
Smile