DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
wonder boy keeps asking for a definition of a CONSERVATIVE, YET he keeps yelping that CONSERVATIVES are not actually CONSERVATIVES?
Is this coddled mama's boy a lost soul, OR WHAT?????????????
CUT THE APRON STRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 10999 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Thought so, nothing.......... carry on Ignoramus.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Gutless, are you going to tell us what a TRUE conservative is? Or are we going to make it THREE?

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
True conservative is someone who at the age of thirty does not live with parents. He has some substance to himself and makes his own way.
Look in the mirror taggy..

<Jeremy J.>
posted
I got a house, an income and a future. What do you have, a trailer, a alien prostitute and a race car with 500 pounds of weight in the back so it can pull wheelies?

Didn't think you'd answer the question either. 0 FOR 3!! Amazing, the stooges can't even describe what it is they claim to support. I guess they need to wait until Monday when they can get Rush's daily talking points.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You may think you have a future BUT you ain't seen nuttin' yet! Not long ago my friend was cracking wise, now he's shining shoes!
Your messiah "imam 0-bomb" is going to put you in a homeless shelter if the CONSERVATIVES don't seize control on November 02, 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 10999 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Up to 3 ppl who can't answer what a true conservative is, maybe because they won't be able to justify their idiotic postings.

Old man, gutless and Davis, please explain what a true conservative is and how you fit into the mold of a true conservative......
Ice Cream

You wannaBe chest beaters are only right wing repubs as seen in your postings......
Rolling Razz Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Up to 3 ppl who can't answer what a true conservative is, maybe because they won't be able to justify their idiotic postings.

Old man, gutless and Davis, please explain what a true conservative is and how you fit into the mold of a true conservative......
Ice Cream

You wannaBe chest beaters are only right wing repubs as seen in your postings......
Rolling Razz Busted

crickets.......

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for one of you duped boob RETARDS to explain to us how one could be obtuse enough to be an over-the-cliff left-wing loon and what it feels like to be in a rapidly dwindling out-of-the-main-stream minority!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Don't know...haven't gotten there yet......

Posts: 2275 | Location: gate city, va usa | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Ronnie, Billy, Mikey.............. did you guys come up with anything yet?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Getting the message yet?
Nobody is interested in responding to your childish antics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ice Cream

Rolling Razz Busted

crickets.......

If i had to bet, TL will answer for bs billy, jimboob will answer for ronnie and greggo will answer for mikey.
As for gutless, nobody cares to back him up.

I ask you, Is that fair and balanced????????

Rolling Laughing

<Jeremy J.>
posted
All these patriotic, chest pounding self-proclaimed conservatives on this board and not one of them can define what it means?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ice Cream

Rolling Razz Busted

Think back Bob, you would not answer this question for me in a previous post.

Bob, you seem to know the definition why don't you enlighten us with it now???? You might copy and paste it again as it has been defined more than once on here before!

Posts: 904 | Location: SE Texas Panhandle | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 82Blackbird:
quote:

Ice Cream

Rolling Razz Busted

Think back Bob, you would not answer this question for me in a previous post.

Bob, you seem to know the definition why don't you enlighten us with it now???? You might copy and paste it again as it has been defined more than once on here before!

You seem to evade questions and now you call me out???????
Roll Eyes

I know the answer of being a true conservative, but the chest pounders of being a conservative can't seem to follow their own preachings.

Maybe you will take the liberty to answer for them and ask yourself if they indeed follow the Constitution.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

For the second time Bob; List all the questions that I have not answered!

Posts: 904 | Location: SE Texas Panhandle | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You're letting these childish duped boob RETARDS drag you down to their level!
They never post anything of substance, all they do is nitpick at things reasonable people post!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Should be a pretty easy answer for people who claim to be die hard conservatives.

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 82Blackbird:
quote:

For the second time Bob; List all the questions that I have not answered!

blackie, you just take care of yourself and not worry about me.

Try answering questions that was asked of you by Larry in another topic.

Your just like an old lady, sticking your nose where it don't belong.
Rolling Laughing