DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Oh John Kerry didn't do harm to himself to get out of Nam??? You know like Brian Williams or Killary's air attacks??? Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The lying self-confessed war criminal traitor gigolo, now known as the Secretary of State, acted like a coward in Viet Nam, staged his injuries to receive three purple hearts so he would be brought home and then to top that while still in the military collaborated with the Viet commies in Paris!!!!!
This rabid tax and spender keeps his yacht in Rhode Island to avoid the Massachuesetts taxes!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Jesse Ventura!! Really?? What a PUKE!!!

The man served his Country.
You should not disrespect him.
Busted
A Navy Seal to be exact.

I'll bet Mary Jane would LOVE to get her hands on him compared to a loser diesel breath low mentality garbage truck driver as yourself.

Jesse wouldn't make Mary Jane wash dogs for a living.
He would take care of her.

That's something you can't do.

Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12280 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Jesse Ventura!! Really?? What a PUKE!!!

The man served his Country.
You should not disrespect him.
Busted
A Navy Seal to be exact.

I'll bet Mary Jane would LOVE to get her hands on him compared to a loser diesel breath low me Banging Head ntality garbage truck driver as yourself.

Jesse wouldn't make Mary Jane wash dogs for a living.
He would take care of her.

That's something you can't do.

Rolling Rolling

Mary Jane doesn't know Jesse Puke Ventura nor will you ever!! Only in your dreams!! Laughing Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I guess it's all in who you believe..

http://cursor.org/stories/seal_or_udt.htm

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Elite Media Fumes at Bibi Win:

The Editorial Boards of both the New York Times and Los Angeles Times went into full meltdown mode on Wednesday following the landslide victory of incumbent Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel’s elections.

The New York Times Editorial Board fumes, “Prime Minister Netanyahu’s outright rejection of a Palestinian state and his racist rant against Israeli Arab voters on Tuesday showed that he has forfeited any claim to representing all Israelis.”

Outrage From New York to Los Angeles

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The nyt made a HUGE mistake, that story was supposed to be about "totus" and his blundering ways!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He!! they're still PI$$ED about last November!! Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Glenn Beck says he is no longer a member of the Republican Party.

“I’ve made my decision — I’m out," Beck said on his radio show Wednesday, according to Mediaite.com. "I’m out of the Republican Party. I am not a Republican; I will not give a dime to the Republican Party. I’m out.”

He had left faux news after he was voted worst commentator on faux, by faux news from all the clowns on the network.

He was nothing but a crybaby anyways.
Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now THAT is a real SHOCKER!!!!!
How long ago did I state here the rinos running the Republican party were not getting another RED CENT from me?????

If any reports are right pmsnbc is getting ready to challenge Fox News with CONSERVATIVE reporting!!!!!
With the number of boobs who will even admit to being libs these days there just is no audience for the stupid liberal crap pmsnbc is trying to peddle!!!!!
We'll have to see if mornin' joe has enough creds left to claim he is a CONSERVATIVE after selling out to keep his gig on the whack-job leftie channel?????
Word is they are waving blank checks around trying to hire a credible CONSERVATIVE!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

NBC News' boss faces challenge fixing MSNBC

NEW YORK (AP) -- As he returns to run the NBC News Group, Andy Lack faces one of the same puzzles he tried to solve a decade and a half ago: how to make MSNBC work.

While he was gone, MSNBC changed from traditional news to a political network with a liberal lens. Now that it is mired in a ratings slump, Lack's mandate as chairman will be figuring out if MSNBC needs a complete overhaul or a sharpening of its mission.

The current picture is seriously ugly. Through early March, Chris Hayes' viewership at 8 p.m. on weekdays was down 23 percent from last year, Rachel Maddow was off 24 percent and Lawrence O'Donnell down 26 percent. Among the 25-to-54-year-old demographic that is the basis for advertising sales, the prime-time lineup lost nearly half its audience.
Daytime isn't much better.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Speaks for Jesus,

During his Monday night hour on Indiana’s religious freedom law, CNN’s increasingly bizarre Chris Cuomo repeatedly taunted Indiana Governor Mike Pence for not agreeing to an interview with Chris Cuomo. The taunting continued this morning with this tweet from a CNN staffer:

Taunts Indiana Governor Mike Pence

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

LINK

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,