DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Protection of Motorsports Act in danger?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Protection of Motorsports Act in danger?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted
In view of the fact that we're likely to have a newly "elected" goofball in the White House now, I fear that one day the Protection of Motorsports Act may be somehow repealed.

That would make the vast majority of our race cars illegal, according to the EPA.

With the big flap over "global warming" and clean air, I can see it happening one day, even if it takes a few more Democrat presidencies and Congresses.

Remarks?

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just posted on this in the General section.
I can easily see owning a race car being illegal in the coming administration.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
I just posted on this in the General section.
I can easily see owning a race car being illegal in the coming administration.

Thanks, man; I'll check it out.

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post