DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    What are gas prices like where you're at?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are gas prices like where you're at?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted
Where I'm at in Sioux Falls, SD, I just saw one station selling ordinary 10% ethanol blend for $2.00/gallon (I always round up that 1/10th of a cent).

Many stations are at $2.02 or $2.04. Some as high as $2.10 and even $2.20 yet.

In Sgt. Bluff, Iowa yesterday I paid $1.78/gallon at a Casey's.

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You are doing much better than we are. It's $3.11 here on the Oregon Coast. Diesel a few cents more.

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Ocala FL, $1.93

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Augusta GA

1.87 gal

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Can't believe it...regular gas dropped all the way down to $2.99 this morning.

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
1.84 Greensboro NC yesterday.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4167 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
$1.67 yesterday at BP. I also use a discount app that got me another .22 off per gallon. Filling the suburban from 1/4 tank for under $30, priceless! LOL.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6354 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
OKC just now @ Sam's Club $1.20 w/ethanol. About $1.75 pure gasoline (we have a lot of that in Oklahoma and that's generally what I buy).

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2324 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
$1.65 I think it was, at Costco a couple days ago in Sioux Falls, SD.

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Prices in central NC are up $.30 plus or about 15% minimum since Beijing biden has taken office or slightly before,

No worries it will go higher since we will be buying from his arab contributors. After all those big money contributions come with known repayment catch.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4167 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Reg 3.39
Diesel 3.49

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4469 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wow there Barry. You are almost a dollar ahead of us.

Regular Gas $2.57
Diesel $2.69

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Gotta be willing to let ole Gav wet his beak on the transaction.

Posts: 2324 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Huge scam and we are minutes/ hour from all the refinery’s..
Hearing he’s coming after racing too so everyone I know has signed the recall. Move his dumb aaa out! It’s going to happen!
He thinks he’s the president of the the country ( California)
Now he’s closing down the wells in the valley ! Thousands of jobs lost!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4469 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s going to happen!

I hope so, keep us posted.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Burkleo:

Regular Gas $2.57
Diesel $2.69

See that’s just a slap in the face of taxpayers. They have to pay for the freebies he’s giving away.
And the huge salaries!

Raceless in California!