DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Newsome Recall!!! It’s happening!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newsome Recall!!! It’s happening!
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Yeah buddy! See ya! I hope to god he gets ousted!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4465 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Me too, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2323 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Can't happen soon enough! Even the few Democratic neighbors where we live want him out of Office. I heard that Joy Behar is running to replace him.

Bob

Posts: 3059 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Kaitlyn Jenner will bring back normalcy to California. Holy Moly

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2323 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
LOL @ Canted..

I heard on the radio a while ago on my way into town an interview with some guy who is supposedly running to replace him, that thinks because he is starting to lift the mask mandates he will probably not be recalled.

I personally think if he isn't recalled then Cali will have what they deserve. But since I'm from Texas the only thing I worry about is liberals moving here and RINO's getting elected..lol Kinda cause and effect.

Dave

DC: That is one ugly sum*****..

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3303 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Headline on an email I received.

Breaking: Newsom Recalled! State Will Vote To Elect New Dictator As Recall Effort Surpassed Threshold

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3303 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Yeah, Kaitlyn Jenner will bring back normalcy to California. Holy Moly

N F W

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4465 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
LOL @ Canted..

I heard on the radio a while ago on my way into town an interview with some guy who is supposedly running to replace him, that thinks because he is starting to lift the mask mandates he will probably not be recalled.

I personally think if he isn't recalled then Cali will have what they deserve. But since I'm from Texas the only thing I worry about is liberals moving here and RINO's getting elected..lol Kinda cause and effect.

Dave

DC: That is one ugly sum*****..

Too little too late Dave!
One can pray right?
It’s California Dave, nothing should surprise you?

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Can't happen soon enough! Even the few Democratic neighbors where we live want him out of Office. I heard that Joy Behar is running to replace him.

Bob

WTH Bob! Joy???? OMG what a dingbat!

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Did Jenner really cut it off Blue Man He use too be on the wheaties box. Might be better if he was on the fruit loops box now.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
My question. WTFH where folks thinking that voted for him? Oh thats right not many do that now days,even less in CA. and way less in democrap party.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4160 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts Democrat) ads began about two weeks ago warning California citizens that if Governor Newsome is recalled our children will not be safe.

Who sent that dingbat to California? Mss. Warren obviously has a psychotic condition (a mental disorder characterized by a disconnection from reality). Someone get her back on her medications!

Bob

Posts: 3059 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They keep calling it the Republican Recall! It’s not! I know a shylod Demos who are fed up! He’s killing small business in Ca! CARB is ruining farm/industry/ contractors here. Impossible requirements blamed on man made.

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
But you already voted..

Voters showing up to vote and being told they had already voted.. Makes you say hmmm. Doesn't it?

Dave

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post