DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Newsome Recall!!! It’s happening!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newsome Recall!!! It’s happening!
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'll repeat myself. "...but I'll believe it when I see it." Oh that's right, I won't see it! You reap what you sow. Cali is sooooo far down the drain only a fool would think it could be saved.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
I'll repeat myself. "...but I'll believe it when I see it." Oh that's right, I won't see it! You reap what you sow. Cali is sooooo far down the drain only a fool would think it could be saved.

You just couldn’t wait to rub it in eh? Lmao. I agree it’s fd up but I’m stuck here for a bit...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4481 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
You just couldn’t wait to rub it in eh? Lmao.

Well, a little bit. It was a real opportunity missed to turn the corner maybe.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Give you any idea how the 2022 election are going to go? Can we say it worked once,now twice.Hell lets steal some more. About April or early may.I figure country will be shut down again

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
You just couldn’t wait to rub it in eh? Lmao.

Well, a little bit. It was a real opportunity missed to turn the corner maybe.

One could hope... Tested the primary waters I hope!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4481 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post