DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
DEAD ON WITH A ZERO!!!!!

Throw the 2 boobs that posted above this in as idiots if they believe Senator Cruz is a "business as usual" politician after he's fought both the rinos and FLEEBAGGERS tooth and nail since he's been in DC!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
My name is Village Idiot Just want in

I guess you are right Bill. Cruze has really turned that town around. Roll Eyes

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6361 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVES in DC

Village Idiot, Principled. Rolling Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12271 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Unfortunately there are very few PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVES in DC that will stand up for doing the RIGHT things!
Senator Cruz has done exactly that and you gullible boobs sucked in by the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster are forced to denigrate Senator Cruz to justify your ill-chosen candidate!!!!!
I've requested repeatedly that one of you "semi-stupid-voters" post a single lie that the man you call "lyin' Ted" has told?????
NO TAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAD ON WITH A ZERO!!!!!

There's loosers and then there's sore loosers... and you Mr. Koski fit the latter!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

quote:
My name is Village Idiot Just want in

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Just for the Village Idiot,

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/2...inking_his_campaign/

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12271 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've requested repeatedly that one of you "semi-stupid-voters" post a single lie that the man you call "lyin' Ted" has told?????

I don't call him a liar. I just don't like him nor agree with most of his plans.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6361 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bucky, Village Idiot has posted this many times and nobody can find where somebody call Ted Luzer a liar except him.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The block headed village IDIOT just can't get it through his thick skull that Luzer is just that...a looser! Banging Head Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bucky, Village Idiot has posted this many times and nobody can find where somebody call Ted Luzer a liar except him.

I was wondering. Thanks!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, that's Luzer and noticed you avoided my post about Luzers bs.

You smart enough is just plain funny Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Ted lied about wining the primaries. He did not.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Village Idiot, how many times do I have to post this?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've requested repeatedly that one of you "semi-stupid-voters" post a single lie that the man you call "lyin' Ted" has told????

Village Idiot, how mant times do I have to post it?

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Face it ME...the Village IDIOT has got his head stuck so far up Luzer's a$$ he can't see the light of day! Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
've requested repeatedly that one of you "semi-stupid-voters" post a single lie that the man you call "lyin' Ted" has told?????
NO TAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Village Idiot, you as dumb as Luzer! I've posted a link 3 times and you are to Effing stupid to read.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
It seems pretty cut and dry.You support Trump or you are helping Hillary screw country deeper into the ground.What Cruz does,did or would do means nothing now.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4169 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So your telling us if you were to disperse $5.2million in donations, you wouldn't "vet" the money and would just give it to anybody who claimed to be a viable veterans aide charity??
Plus the fact that you or anyone else, go and try to make a monitary transaction of $10,001 or more of any type and tell me the IRS won't be breathing down your neck for NOT reporting it!!! No No
So imo, you don't disperse $5.2 million over night without doing it legally!!

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
....because there is still a convention coming and anything can happen!!!!!

Let this happen and you will see oboy's opportunity to declare Marshall law come true, as you have been predicting.

quote:
...go and try to make a monitary transaction of $10,001 or more of any type and tell me the IRS won't be breathing down your neck for NOT reporting it!!!

Jerry, correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe it's $10,000 in CASH. Not a transfer, check or such.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
....because there is still a convention coming and anything can happen!!!!!

Let this happen and you will see oboy's opportunity to declare Marshall law come true, as you have been predicting.

quote:
...go and try to make a monitary transaction of $10,001 or more of any type and tell me the IRS won't be breathing down your neck for NOT reporting it!!!

Jerry, correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe it's $10,000 in CASH. Not a transfer, check or such.

CV Your mostly correct. However when I sold my rental properties about 10 years back, I also signed a 1099 like disclosure form from the IRS because of the large sums of money as investment income aka capitol gains. It seems here in Nevada the IRS really scrutinizes any large forms of financial transactions!
I'm sure you've read my tirade about when the IRS came after me for claiming my boat as a second home because it had a full galley and a shytter.

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
[QUOTE]....because there is still a convention coming and anything can happen!!!!!

It's Martial law, not Marshall law.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post