DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2334 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
DID I CALL IT LAST WEEK?
HUGE MISTAKE! The FLEEBAGGERS are going to beat the trumpster over the head with this boondoggle!
The Republican establishment spent MILLIONS on the loser!
The NRA was in on him for close to a mil! WHY? I'm ecstatic that I quit the NRA when they gave my money to dingy harry and would have endorsed him if the membership had not revolted!
It seems even more GOOD came from this! The returns were still coming in and POS rino corker saw the light and announced he wasn't running for re-election!
The question now is will the trumpster support a CONSERVATIVE there or another swamp denizen?????

The vile trumpster is trampling all over his dyck again!
He's going to Alabama to shill for mcconnell's lap dog who is under investigation for bribery when the other Senate candidate would be a strong supporter of draining the swamp?
It sure looks like the looooooony tunes daughter and her like minded hubby are calling the shots!
PLUS soros's lap dog mcmaster is still there gumming up everything!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, What?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12278 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"STUPID VOTERS" need not respond!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, why did you respond?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12278 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The question now is will the trumpster support a CONSERVATIVE there or another swamp denizen?????

I was happy to see Moore win, which I had a feeling he would. Trump doesn't like being a loser, I'm hopeful this may shock him and get him away from the establishment in elections, cabinet, appointees, etc.... at least some of the time. This may also wake him up that his reelection is not guaranteed.

Posts: 2334 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm sure I'm missing something about this Russian collusion deal. So maybe someone can straighten me out.
Why is it illegal, immoral or wrong to take information from someone, anyone, if there are no strings attached? If this was information about Hillary lying to Americans, or Congress, that would be an important thing to expose. Regardless of Russia's intentions....if it is factual information, it needs to be known. What is done with the information is probably more important.
What have I missed?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6391 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The russki dossier smearing the trumpster was all BS!
It was a smoke screen to allow the nobama regime to begin wire tapping and spying on the Trump campaign!
We'll see now if mueller is totally corrupt by watching whether he goes after the real criminals he has stumbled onto while supposedly investigating the Trump campaigners!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
With regards to the special prosecutor there should be a stated federal crime and there wasn't. So I guess it boils down to a crime being committed, i.e. the law broken. As far as the information and how it's used, the truth is where you find it. And that goes for Snowden and the rest.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now it comes out that the trumpster has been listening to his looooooony tunes daughter and her like minded hubby with all of the stupid personnel moves he's made!
Ther's real fear in the Whitehouse now that he will be impeached.
People are not even sure if half of his cabinet would back him.
Stupid appointments will get a person every time!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
ow it comes out that the trumpster has been listening to his looooooony tunes daughter and her like minded hubby with all of the stupid personnel moves he's made!
Ther's real fear in the Whitehouse now that he will be impeached.
People are not even sure if half of his cabinet would back him.
Stupid appointments will get a person every time!

Village Idiot, wher do you come up with this shyt?

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Maybe the trumpster is finally becoming aware of the screw-ups holding him back?
It’s reported that he is sending his looooooony tunes kid and her hubby packing and the turncoat at the fbi’s wings have finally been clipped!
Now if he’d send swamp creatures sessions and mcmaster to the shyt house he might get somewhere! I

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski