DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Doofus, you're NOT your!
LEFTIES?
Impossible for them to learn anything!

Rather then secede the whack jobs in the fruit-an-nuts state are begging the VILE trumpster for $100,000,000,000.00!
A little early for foreign aid don't you think?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Let me guess. Your in a nursing home for dementia patients in Florida.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Cartoon Fever Rolling

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
"No cuts to U.S. entitlement programs in Trump budget."

I'm a little concerned about this.... anyone else? But, maybe it would be too much too early. Populist more than conservative? I hope he's not pulling a politician/obama and waiting until his second term. I know if we don't get a handle on our deficient/debt we continue on a collision course.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
What do you consider entitlements? Social Security, Medicare? What?

How much a percent of the budget "entitlements"?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well, I consider "entitlements" anything that wasn't funded by the recipient. Naturally I paid in my SS/medicare and damn sure expect a return on MY money! But the legacy welfare/food stamp recipients need an "adjustment". Hopefully given sufficient time Carson will have an impact in that direction. I understand 80% of our spending goes to "entitlements in total". I know that can't continue forever. If we don't chose to correct our debt/deficient, and obama never did, it will self-correct at some point. America isn't immune to the laws of economics and at 20T in debt and growing we can't continue to rob peter to pay paul forever.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
2015 Federal Expenditures

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Trump's speech was what a real Presidents speech should sound like. He made me feel better about our country with his ideas. He is trying hard to save are country. MAY GOD BLESS HIM Smile

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Last night Donald Trump became President of the United States.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I have to agree...that was the best presidential speech I've heard in my lifetime!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That was the best presidential speech I've heard in my lifetime!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I still have hope that some decent things can come from this presidency. Despite Democrats being unwilling to EVER play ball. Heck he doesn't have all of his cabinet positions yet. Republicans will fight him at every corner when it comes to raising revenue, and democrats every time he wants to cut spending. His view on Obamocare has softened, probably expectedly. Building a wall is fine, but come up with the new revenue to pay for it.
And we have the debt ceiling debacle that he was left with, and he hasn't addressed this at all yet.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I don't think the debt will ever be addressed. I do not remember the Donald ever mentioning it. What can be done short of every American eating dog food and going without shelter for the next twenty years? I can see NO way to change it.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think the debt will ever be addressed..... I can see NO way to change it.

So what is the logical outcome? Is it just a number that can be ignored forever?