DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
I don't think the debt will ever be addressed. I do not remember the Donald ever mentioning it. What can be done short of every American eating dog food and going without shelter for the next twenty years? I can see NO way to change it.

In that case it's game on! We can spend without concern.
When you are in a game you can't win, do you just give up and walk off? When the end of the season arrives and you don't have enough rounds left to catch #1, do you simply stop racing? We CAN reverse this problem and although it will take generations, the debt can be paid down. Our country just needs the intestinal fortitude and sense of responsibility to WANT to do something about it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
You live in a dream world Bucky. Why don't you send the U.S. TREASURY a check for what your comfortable with each month and mark the memo "payment on debt." Put your money where your mouth is in this case.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
We CAN reverse this problem...

No I'm sorry to say, the point of no return has been passed (obama was successful), just like the old America will never be back. I understand your logic as an individual, I use to think the same way. The debt is controlled by politicians and that by definition precludes "intestinal fortitude and sense of responsibility to WANT to". The debt will continue to grow and the house of cards will rise higher and higher. The 3 interest rate hikes Yellen is talking about won't amount to squat, tenths of a point at best. Any significant rate hike would preclude the Governments ability to pay the interest on the debt. Inability to raise rates will prevent controlling inflation. JMO

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
You live in a dream world Bucky. Why don't you send the U.S. TREASURY a check for what your comfortable with each month and mark the memo "payment on debt." Put your money where your mouth is in this case.

I don't want to give them more of my money. I want them to spend less of it!
I just don't see why we should give up. I mean, if that's the case, then why complain about Obamacare? It's only money. Give everyone insurance. Don't worry about jobs either. Give everyone unemployment.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, it got change a few years ago. Take your head out of Ted Luzers a z z and wake up.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A serious question for the testicle swingers of the life-long loony tunes lib trumpster!
Do you support the idiotic bull shyt the VILE trumpster and the POS rino leadership in the American House of Representatives is intent on stuffing down the throats of the United States population as an improvement on the "destroy the best health care system in the history of mankind" debacle?????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
the POS rino leadership in the American House of Representatives

Village Idiot, its been said by many on this site that most have a big dislike for Ryan.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So much for any sort of travel ban. We might hurt or inconvenience a terrorist. Blocked again, with brand new objections.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
he FBI director he kissed up to committed blatant perjury in front of a House committee yesterday!

Village Idiot, where do you come up with this stuff?

Why dont you try posting a link to your BS?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
TAKE IT TO THE BANK BOOB! I don't need no stinking links with TRUTH and FACTS on my side!!!!!

Now we shall see if the VILE trumpster is serious about draining the crooked D.C. Swamp!
The FBI director he kissed up to committed blatant perjury in front of a House committee yesterday!
Will the VILE trumpster do the RIGHT THING?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't need no stinking links with TRUTH and FACTS on my side!!!!!

Village Idiot, we've noticed.

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
With all the groundbreaking politics going on I would have thought there would be some interesting posts on this site but noooo, instead it's degenerated into a three way pissing contest between Koski, English and BD.
You guys really need to grow up.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The only thing they are capable is attacking me when I post TRUTH and FACTS and I don't want them to get too worked up and have a seizure of some kind!
Now the POS rinos in the House have removed the section that would ensure illegals are not covered by their decrepit debacle of a health care measure!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I post TRUTH and FACTS

Village Idiot, thats funny...

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
I post TRUTH and FACTS

Village Idiot, thats funny...
Just more urine slinging.
Grow up!

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post