DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted
Believe me. ANYONE else it will be too late.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Moderate Joe,

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Trump is going to run over anyone in the way. Love how both parties hate him.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12274 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Trump and sharing the ticket with the skank from Wasilla?????

What a combination. Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

Screw the skank from Wasilla. She is a goofy loon.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I don't think Donald needs a V.P. Maybe one of his daughters or sons.

Now that's what I call Vice Presidential material.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

Screw the skank from Wasilla. She is a goofy loon.

She's no worse than the skank running for the Demorat's nomination!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Australian School Answering Machine

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
Rolling

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Letterman is a washed up liberal piece of human excretement!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
NEW YORK (AP) — Caving to intense Republican lobbying, presidential candidate Donald Trump ruled out the prospect of a third-party White House bid on Thursday and vowed to support whoever wins the party's nomination — a U-turn made easier by his position at the front of the field.

The decision follows weeks of behind-the-scenes efforts by GOP leaders, who've been trying to avert the possibility of an independent campaign by Trump ever since last month's opening debate, when he refused to promise to back the party's eventual nominee. A third-party bid by Trump, or any prominent conservative, could doom Republican efforts in 2016.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Guess Trump finally realized he's not going anywhere if he doesn't get the backing of the rest of Loonies.............

Going to a 3rd. party will divide the Loonies in half.

Any Dem will be a shoo in............

Party

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I agree with the rest of the loonies statement, but I don't think he really needs them.

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump Slams Radio Host After Fumbling Foreign Policy Questions.

And I thought the skank from Wasilla was a dumb fawk........

Busted

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Maybe the skank from NY can run the country from her 8X8 cell in Levanworth Kansas! I wonder if she'll put her modem in the bathroom! Rolling Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Hard to believe even that even "brain dead" Benghazi queenie vagina hangers on are still clinging to the FLEBAGGERS only urine emitting hope??????????????????????????
The Republicans have SEVENTEEN (17) possible candidates, though some of them aren't much above the Benghazi queenie, and the FLEEBAGGERS are saddled with a felon committing old hag that feels she's royalty and deserves the office?????????????????????????????????? 17 lunatics from the last century . You're still a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Gotta love the picture of the company he keeps...

Trump is the ultimate RINO.

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Trouble coming for the FLEEBAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump is polling 25% of the black vote?
This is the death knell for a FLEBBAGGER, apparently the sensible blacks are beginning to see what the FLEEBAGGER party has done to them in the last 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Maybe so. I am sure that Obama troubles some of them too.