DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The gutless POS rinos have now showed the hand they’ve been hiding.
With this FLEEBAGGER spending bill they are going to vote on they are demonstrating they are willing to turn over control of Congress to the FLEEBAGGERS so that the President will be impeached and the establishment will be able to go forward with their agenda!
If the President doesn’t veto this FLEEBAGGER controlled bill he will be out of office within a year because CONSERVATIVES will stay home on Election Day in November!
What’s the point of electing Republicans if this is what we get?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
If the President doesn’t veto this FLEEBAGGER controlled bill he will be out of office within a year because CONSERVATIVES will stay home on Election Day in November!
What’s the point of electing Republicans if this is what we get?????

^^^^^^EXACTLY! 12 to 13% growth in government, unbelievable! But he wants to get that money to the industrial military complex soooooo bad.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I agree with both of you. But it sounded like a done deal on the news this morning. We gotta pay for those trans genders operations in the military somehow! odd world we live in.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6402 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have for most of my adult life felt like we have made Congress too large. My feelings are we only elect (1) Senator and (2) Representatives from each state. From there I feel the People (STATES) can expect more accountability from their elected officials. Put things back in the hands of the People and reduce special interest groups. My greatest fear in recent years is we lose the Greatest Land of The Free, the United States, not from a military war, but to the "repo" man. I hate that People have died for our Freedom and we have let a few give it away.

Posts: 75 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The Trumpster is making noises about vetoing the horrendous boondoggle the POS rinos and the FLEEBAGGERS concocted!
Let’t Hope he realizes his tenure as President hangs in the balance!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
My greatest fear in recent years is we lose the Greatest Land of The Free, the United States, not from a military war, but to the "repo" man.

You need to change that "lose" to "lost" my friend. With 9-11 and the advent of Homeland Security, NSA meta-data collection, etc., etc., we are no longer free. When you are told what light bulbs, what toilet and what size soft drink you can buy you are a puppet of the government(s). Freedom and the Constitution only get lip service at this point.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The “swamp” wins with a self induced knockout!
The Trumpster is DONE!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Trump is merely collateral damage. It's this nation that lost and lost big time..... again. Anyone that doesn't believe the "horse is out of the barn", as far as this county is concerned, is an idiot!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post