DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Bill's main squeeze takes the spotlight next week. "Oh, Hillary baby...work it!"

BD... Bill beats off to Hill's picture.

BD while you were hiding behind the Village Idiot's palm tree didn't you look on the other side of it and see the I'm with her ===> sign??? Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I know I mentioned it a while back about watching the stock market if Trump gets the nomination...anyone else watching... Cool

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Once again you totally miss, OR REFUSE TO SEE, the utter hypocrisy!
The PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster knew you gullible boobs would love his tearing into muslems, a derogatory term for muslim, so he did it and now he has a RADICAL muslem, a rabid supporter of farrakan, doing prayers at the Republican convention?????????????????????????

And once again you have missed the oh so simple question....do you want Hillary to be President of our country?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
For me it all boils down to who do I find more offensive, or would be the Worst President, Hillary or Trump? No contest, Hillary is by far the most offensive and frankly scares me to think she could be our next President.

Voting for her is like voting Barack Obama another four years in Office. No one can trust her.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
And once again you have missed the oh so simple question....do you want Hillary to be President of our country?

Village Idiot has missed a lot of things.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
A No vote is a vote for Hillary, you dumbass.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
A No vote is a vote for Hillary, you dumbass.

Village Idiot doesnt care. He really is in love with Hillary.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
so by not at least canclling out a vote for obillary you are helping hand her the keys to white house.No one vote will not make the differance and every ten thousand who think that way will have only themselves to blame.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I may be wrong about Koski loping his lizard to Hillary's picture. He is looking at a pictue of Cruz.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The new Communist Party of The United States meets next week.

I suppose Koski will watch while sitting on the edge of his seat. He and Ted.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
NO!
I don't want the Benghazi queenie anywhere near the Oval office BUT you "semi-stupid-voters" opened the gate wide when you stuck to the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster's testicles!!!!!
NOT POLL NUMBERS! The odds of the Benghazi queenie going to the Oval office are now 73% to 27%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're both life-long loony leftists so there would be VERY LITTLE difference between them!!!!!
I will NEVER vote for either of them!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Villiage Idiot is still thinking Luzer has a chance.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I used to feel sorry for Billy in a way. I thought he had demensia. Now I have come to realize he is just a plain old dumb f uck.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Lyin' cryin' Luzer!! Rolling Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Luzer, I support the will of the majority and honor my pledges only when it suits me!!!

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Bill's main squeeze takes the spotlight next week. "Oh, Hillary baby...work it!"

BD... Bill beats off to Hill's picture.

BD while you were hiding behind the Village Idiot's palm tree didn't you look on the other side of it and see the I'm with her ===> sign??? Rolling Rolling

Can you imagine the naked picture of Madame Secretary Skank pinned to the ceiling over Bill Cruzki's bed, or the one of Cruz naked.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Luzer, I support the will of the majority and honor my pledges only when it suits me!!!

Stated another way: I'm a politician. At least Trump was honest when he waffled on supporting the nominee, if he couldn't get behind him, but all the others were steadfast. Shows Kasic's, Bush's and Cruz's true colors (as if they were ever in doubt). Like Trump or not, it's your choice, but we're lucky not to have any of the 3 aforementioned RINO's.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, Luzer said he'd support the nominee!!! Luzer lies again

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot calling Trump a liar is funny

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I thought the Repub. Convention and most speeches (except Cruz) were great- really got the base fired up. But...will that make up for the imbalance in registered voters? 17 million more registered Dems than Repubs. 17 MILLION!!!

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post