DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Fox news cannot stand that Trump is leading them all. All they can say on the news is that he should be kicked out of the race. LOL.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
There have always been refuges admitted to the nation in small numbers.
peanut jimmy was the first to be conned and let in a whole stream of criminals!
castro emptied prisons and shipped them here when peanut jimmy fell for the hype!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

castro emptied prisons and shipped them here when peanut jimmy fell for the hype!!!!!

Was Ted Cruz's father who fled Cuba in the ’50s one of them?

Ted Cruz, whose own father fled an oppressive regime decades ago, said Tuesday he opposed the U.S. taking in “large numbers” of refugees fleeing violence in Syria and elsewhere in the region.

The ultimate goal for the migrants seeking safety from the violence that is roiling North Africa and the Middle East should be for them to return home, the 2016 presidential contender said Tuesday, not to resettle them in America.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/a...gees-to-go-home.html

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I know that my view is unrealistic. But I figure if we don't have an abundance of job openings to fill, then we don't need to be welcoming additional people into our country. If we did have job openings, then the only folks we let in should be those who have the skills needed to fill those positions already. I really don't see where our nation is obligated to anything else.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
peanut jimmy didn't slither into the Oval office until 1977! The Cubans that left in the 50's were the ones intelligent enough to recognize what castro was!
I was in the Army with a Cuban that was a "freedom fighter" with castro until he discovered the russkies were supplying castro with equipment!
He went back to his parents who were huge land owners, they buried their gold and left the island ASAP!
His plan was to go back one day and dig up the gold!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Cruz is also an anchor baby. He is also chickenshyt with all his rough talk and NO action. Same as the other TEA party so called "conservatives."

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You Sir, are too stupid to even try and reason with!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Well, what has he done except to promote Cruz?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
You Sir, are too stupid to even try and reason with!!!!!
Man , talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!!! MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I notice "moron" is back to signing his posts with his true mental capacity, "MORON"!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
You did not answer my question. What has Cruz done to stem ANY of Obama's advances or ****ups? He is always talking **** about how he is the savior of the Christian Right and the American Way. I do not see any results. He's a damn immigrant like Trump wants to send back where they came from.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
All an intelligent person has to do is look at the way the rino leadership, the bozos that don't have the spine to stand up to "totus" or stand for any principled action, in the Senate tries to destroy him to determine the difference he has mad!
One of Senator Cruz's first statements upon arriving in DC was, "I didn't come here to make friends, I don't need 99 new friends"!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Just another example of his all talk, no action assed ways.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Senator Cruz is applying enough pressure about defunding planned parenthood and their horrendous actions that the spineless establishment DC rinos are forced to pay attention!!!!!
This is just one of the items he is beating the LIFE TIME in office rinos over the head for!!!!!
"Corporate welfare?", the war on Christians, the epa destroying jobs and the idiotic cave in to the terrorist iranis are a few of the other things he is passionately opposed to!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Senator Cruz is applying enough pressure about defunding planned parenthood and their horrendous actions that the spineless establishment DC rinos are forced to pay attention![/quote]

Running his mouth about doing something and really doing something are 2 different things.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You bozos are clueless!
What can a Senator do on his own?
He and Senators Lee, and Paul to a degree, are the only Senators with the spine to call out the gutless rino leadership and point out their failings!
Trump will implode eventually, the way he bashed Fiorina he came real close already.
Most of the others are pretenders that will fold their tent before crunch time with the exception of bush, because he has so much insider beltway money, Carson because he is getting some traction.
We'll see about the others.

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Fiorina is a loser. She nearly broke HP and lost her job for it. Trump calls a spade a spade, which is what I want to see. I am tired of this spineless politically correct method of governing. Look where it's gotten us up to this point.

We don't need a doctor but we sure could use a businessman running the country.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
You bozos are clueless!
What can a Senator do on his own?

Us Bozos realize that He cant do it on his own He is doing nothing but running his mouth.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
At least you got the "us bozos" correct!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski