DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Trump on military boarding school: “I felt that I was in the military in the true sense because I dealt with those people”

If an establishment Republican said something like this about his high-school experience, particularly after having obtained four separate deferments from the draft during Vietnam, bloggers would have a three-day binge of easy content to feast on with readers cheering the whole way.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09...itics&pgtype=article

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I don't believe that's a fact.
The true CONSERVATIVES are battered by the left-wing lame stream moron media much more then establishment rinos like yosemite sam and gramnesty normally are!
No doubt the left-wing lame stream moron media is turning over every rock and blade of grass Senator Cruz has ever been near looking for "dirt"!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Rubio is an "anchor baby." Florida is full of illegal aliens from Cuba, but they call themselves "refugees" which makes welfare a cinch.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A big boost for Trump and it was FREE!!!!!
Skank rosie says if Trump is elected she is leaving the country!
I'm still waiting for the brain-dead lefties that promised to leave if President Bush was elected to leave so this sow is most likely lying too!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

One thing about it, I seriously doubt that we would have made a deal like that with Iran if The Donald were President.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Have you heard that Trump wants to take Syrian refugees?????????????????

https://youtu.be/QDxC89taVPg

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
A big boost for Trump and it was FREE!!!!!
Skank rosie says if Trump is elected she is leaving the country!
I'm still waiting for the brain-dead lefties that promised to leave if President Bush was elected to leave so this sow is most likely lying too!!!!!
You're a real Fawking Moron!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Mark Levin Speech at Stop Iran Deal Rally Today

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Why not post your guy?

Here, I'll give you this transcript of why Trump was opposed to the Iran Deal........

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

http://www.c-span.org/video/st...entence&popoutPlayer

I'm sure some of us are scratching our head a little bit here saying, hang on, what did he say there?

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
He SAID the raghead bostards out negotiated the dumbass John Kerry and got it ALL. What's so hard to get?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
He SAID the raghead bostards out negotiated the dumbass John Kerry and got it ALL. What's so hard to get?

It's not a matter of Kerry being out negotiated. Oboy is a muslim sympathizer and is out out to further the muslim cause. Plain and simple, make no mistake. They knowingly sold the US down the river and so are the democrat congressmen.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
People ar upset that "totus" and the FLEEBAGGERS are selling the Jews down the river?????
These same FLEEBAGGERS sell the American people down the river every day of the week, with the collaboration of the spineless rino Republicans I am sad to say!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

It's not a matter of Kerry being out negotiated. Oboy is a muslim sympathizer and is out out to further the muslim cause. Plain and simple, make no mistake. They knowingly sold the US down the river and so are the democrat congressmen.

It must be quite difficult for you that Donald wants to build a wall and open the big door for Syrian refugees.

Party

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No it's not difficult. I'm dealing with the reality of today. You are dealing with supposition. BIG difference!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Syrians, Mexicans, Cubans, what's the difference?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump surges to 32% support
Poll:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Syrians, Mexicans, Cubans, what's the difference?

The difference is we don't know a thing about them other than they come from the terrorism capital of the world.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I am sure Obama will take them in just like everybody else has come in in the last 30 years. Drug dealers or bombers, who's more dangerous?