New
Find
Notify
Tools

Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted
The race for the White House starts today November 4 2014,Election day!

Its 8:00 am and I can tell you how it wil be.

Republicans take back the Senate in a red state congressional race year.

House Republicans will continue to drive down the popularity of the republican brand going into a 2016 blue state congressional race and the Democrats take back the Senate in 2016.

Clinton landslide win in 2016.

Republicans selfdestruct in the GOP primary race by destroying any middle of the road candidates and bring forward another unelectable candidate again.

GOPs best hope in 2016?
John Kasich Ohios Governer who will win in a landslide today.

The question? Can he survive the GOP clown car crash?

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:

Its 8:00 am and I can tell you how it wil be.

Republicans take back the Senate in a red state congressional race year.

House Republicans will continue to drive down the popularity of the republican brand going into a 2016 blue state congressional race and the Democrats take back the Senate in 2016.

Republicans selfdestruct in the GOP primary race by destroying any middle of the road candidates and bring forward another unelectable candidate again.

GOPs best hope in 2016?
John Kasich Ohios Governer who will win in a landslide today.

The question? Can he survive the GOP clown car crash?

"When i was a boy,the Sioux owned the world.The sun rose and set on their land;they sent ten thousand men to battle.Where are the warriors today?Who slew them?Where are our lands?Who owns them?"
Thathanka Lyothanka aka Sitting Bull

Welcome back Ray.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife.
L8R, Mike

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife, must be busy today as he brought back Daytona Big Wheel. And then welcomes back as Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Gee, an American Indian that loves Muslums! Most importantly, the ONE Muslum leading this country into third world status! Hum Hum Who da' thunk Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Why thanks gma!
i see my two friends mike and jerry missed me too.

Yea jerry the"HNIC" sure has taken us down a long path,hmm lets see in less than six years with ZERO help from the right he has since January 20 2009 till October 3 2014

25% increase in insurers in the market place

Jobs are up 5,459,000

corporate profits are up 174%

The S&P IS UP 144%

annual handgun production is up 184%

exports of goods and services is up 38%

wind and solar power is up 241%

U.S. crude production is up 70%

petroleum imports are down 51%

Weird Huh?

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You can cherry pick you stats all you like, and kudos to those that are valid. However, as long as there is open-ended QE (the fed is printing free money) and the national debt is spiraling out of control all is NOT well. Ultimately it's the big picture that counts.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Every stat ive posted is easily fact checked.

i see your concern for the debt but i'm confused?

How has the debt affected you?It hasnt put or taken one penny from me?

The national debt as a share of the economy has fallen by more than half in Obama's time in office.

2009 9.8% of GDP
2010 8.8% of GDP
2011 8.4% of GDP
2012 6.8% of GDP
2013 4.1% OF GDP
The CBO projects 2014 to be 2.9% of GDP!
GOOD NEWS! you need not worry any more!

Least we not forget when Bush 43 took office we were on pace to pay off the national debt in 12 years for the first time since George Washington was fighting for our country!
Bush 43 inherited a budget surplus and completely crashed the economy on September 15 2008.plus he never put the two wars on the books and Obama did.

Looks to me when Democrats are in the white house the country just does better doesnt it!

BTW who was the last Republican President ran the country as well as the last two Democrats?

Weird huh? and i havent heard that nasty word "INFLATION" since Republicans were in the white house have you?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Weird huh? and i havent heard that nasty word "INFLATION" since Republicans were in the white house have you?

You haven't heard it because the government manipulates the numbers, both parties. Inflation, in terms I can understand, is when things cost more. You know as well as I do our country is growing poorer. Smaller packages and higher prices. Even the corporations have smaller salt and pepper packets! QE is debasing of the currency plane and simple. The government is literally stealing the dollars out of savings accounts and redistributing the wealth. The economy is not some omnipotent mysterious power. Yes it can be manipulated by the fed but only for so long and then it self corrects. It's happened in America before, it's happened in other countries. I hope you're right but don't blow smoke up my skirt when the Fed has been printing free money for years on end to buy toxic mortgage backed securities and govt. debt to pay the interest on Chinese loans. After all the manipulation plays out the currently artificial interest rates will rise, no two ways about it. What is the $ amount of 5%, 10% 15% or more on $18T dollars. I'm sorry I can't take a government agencies projection over what I know to be simple arithmetic. Again I hope you're right.

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The U.S. economy is growing, unemployment is tumbling and stocks are at record highs. So why aren't Obama and the Democrats getting enough credit for that to avoid a big loss in tonight's elections?

Maybe because, for way too many Americans, the economy might as well still be in recession.

Middle-class Americans, meanwhile, have been left behind. Their wages and wealth have stagnated -- a key reason why polls show that most Americans think the economy is still in a recession, even though it technically started recovering five years ago.

Not all elections hinge on the economy, but it's not hard to draw a pretty straight line from the current economy to the gloomy outlook for Democrats in this election. Most Americans say the economy is their top issue, according to several recent polls, and only 38 percent of Americans think the economy is in OK shape, according to a recent CNN/ORC International poll. Just 35 percent of Americans approve of Obama's handling of the economy, according to Gallup.

Unemployment has fallen at least partly because workers are leaving the labor force, not because of a massive boom in hiring. Workers are giving up looking for work, either because of early retirement or because they've just lost hope, meaning they no longer count as "unemployed" in the eyes of the government.

Stock prices are at record highs, but most Americans don't own stocks. Middle-class workers who have managed to save a bit in 401(k) accounts don't have enough wealth to retire on for more than a year.

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
How has the debt affected you?It hasnt put or taken one penny from me?

You must be the only person in country who's healthcare hasnt sky rocketed with Oboycare..

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife,

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Dayton Big Wheel dealer. Let's go back 3 presidencies. The rapist made it easier for everyone to be a home owner and we're all paying the price now! Low mortgages, zero down loans and fuzzy math to get people "in the door!" Then the shyt hit the fan when Bush was elected! All those ARMs came do during the Bush reign and nobody had the money to pay the increased mortgage rates! Then what happened, all those banks started losing their a$$ess and the good old US governmet bailed out the banks and the US working public was left holding the bag! We in Nevada had a foreclosure rate that dropped 18% last year but still had 9300 foreclosures in Vegas alone in the last 12 months!
I like your comment on the 5 million new jobs since the democraps took over 6 years ago...didn't the labor department change the statistics on job classifications several years back? Now they say if you work one day a week, your considered a full time employee! How about all of the people that have flat out quit looking for work? My brother inlaw, in fact, is working in Dlckinson ND because you can't buy a good paying job in this valley!! The unemployment rate is still hovering around 9.5% in Nevada and it's that low because a lot of people have either quit looking for work and/or their benefits have ran out and they're not listed on the unemployment rolls anymore!
Go "spew" your liberal bullshyt somewhere else, because I for one am not a duped idiot like yourself !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM, and the current idiot in office has asked lenders to ease requirements so more people who aren't qualified can buy homes. Here we go again.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey ME, I remember the Big Wheel dealer predicting all those states including Texas, that were going to turn blue!
Hey Big Wheel...isn't it AWESOME Rolling
Gees, where's Boob Job Bob the other Snohio duped Boob?

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well actually mike health care premiums are down 0.8% as of last month.

Could somebody pull Jerry off the ceiling with his excitement.when you get back to earth please tell all of us about the huge influx of whites who are going to stop the brown wave building in Texas?
It's a little weird that you think the largest growing demograffic in Texas is Hispanic and with the GOP brand trending in the single digits with Latinos you think it's NOT going blue?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by daytonchoppers:

QUOTE]

How the Clintons’ candidates did (not well)

House races

They already began election night with two losses on their midterm scorecard: In May, Marjorie Margolies, mother-in-law of daughter Chelsea, fell short in a House Democratic primary in Pennsylvania. And in March, Bill Clinton recorded a robocall in Florida for Democrat Alex Sink, who ultimately lost in a special election to Republican David Jolly.

—Pete Aguilar (California): No call

—Aimee Belgard (New Jersey): Loss

—Ami Bera (California):No call

—Erin Bilbray (Nevada): Loss

—Rep. Tim Bishop (New York): Loss

—Julia Brownley (California): No call

—Bonnie Watson Coleman (New Jersey): Win

—Sean Eldridge (New York): Loss

—John Garamendi (California): No call

—Gwen Graham (Florida): Win

—Patrick Henry Hays (Arkansas): Loss

—Rep. Steven Horsford (Nevada): No call

—Mark Lester (Alabama): Loss

—Rep. Annie Kuster (New Hampshire): Win

—Rep. Nita Lowey (New York): Win

—Rep. Dan Maffei (New York): Loss

—Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (New York): No call

—Marjorie Margolies (Pennsylvania): Loss in primary

—Rep. Patrick Murphy (Florida): Win

—Rep. Charlie Rangel (New York): Win

—Domenic Recchia (New York): Loss

—Kathleen Rice (New York): Win

—Martha Robertson (New York): Loss

—Andrew Romanoff (Colorado): Loss

—Rep. Raul Ruiz (California): No call

—Rep. Carol Shea-Porter (New Hampshire): Loss

—Alex Sink (Florida): Loss in March special election

—Rep. Dina Titus (Nevada): Win

—James Lee Witt (Arkansas): Loss

—Aaron Woolf (New York): Loss

Senate races

From Kay Hagan in North Carolina to Mary Landrieu in Louisiana, Mark Udall in Colorado to Mark Pryor in Arkansas. But it was a overwhelming wipeout — of the Clinton-backed candidates in the closest Senate races, only Shaheen hung on......

—Bruce Braley (Iowa): Loss

—Sen. **** Durbin (Illinois): Win

—Sen. Al Franken (Minnesota): Win

—Alison Lundergan Grimes (Kentucky): Loss

—Sen. Kay Hagan (North Carolina): Loss

—Sen. Mary Landrieu (Louisiana): Advances to runoff

—Michelle Nunn (Georgia): Loss

—Gary Peters (Michigan): Win

—Sen. Mark Pryor (Arkansas): Loss

—Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (New Hampshire): Win

—Sen. Mark Udall (Colorado): Loss

Governor races

Clintons also rallied on behalf of Democratic candidates in Wisconsin and Florida who mounted tough challenges to GOP incumbent governors, but ultimately lost.

Bill Clinton was even the campaign closer for Democrat Charlie Crist in Florida – appearing at a get-out-the vote rally for him on Monday.

—Anthony Brown (Maryland): Loss

—Mary Burke (Wisconsin): Loss

—Martha Coakley (Massachusetts): Loss

—Charlie Crist (Florida): Loss

—Gov. Andrew Cuomo (New York): Win

—Wendy Davis (Texas): Loss

—Gov. Mark Dayton (Minnesota): Win

—Fred DuVal (Arizona): Loss

—Gov. Maggie Hassan (New Hampshire): Win

—Gov. John Hickenlooper (Colorado): No call

—Gov. Dannel Malloy (Connecticut): No call

—Mike Michaud (Maine): Loss

—Pat Quinn (Illinois): Loss

—Gina Raimondo (Rhode Island): Win

—Mike Ross (Arkansas): Loss

—Mark Schauer (Michigan): Loss

—Tom Wolf (Pennsylvania): Win

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/...9.html#ixzz3ICc91Vyc

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As I STATED a long time ago, the rapist and the Benghazi queenie cost the FLEEBAGGERS control of Congress for 14 YEARS and "totus' will cost them more then that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill Koski,

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the parking lot "attendant" from mickey d's crawled out of his dumpster long enough to spew some FLEEBAGGER bull shyt propaganda!!!!!
This boob obviously actually believed the FLEEBAGGER and left-wing lame stream moron media propaganda that the FLEEBAGGERS would prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
This boob obviously actually believed the FLEEBAGGER and left-wing lame stream moron media propaganda that the FLEEBAGGERS would prevail!!

The latest, pre-planned spin is their losses are not dissatisfaction with the dems it's an overall dissatisfaction with government. Makes me want to puck.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well actually mike health care premiums are down 0.8% as of last month.

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, are really foolish enough to believe some government bullshyt that says that? I've yet to find one person who can say that but I'm sure that being the Oboy butt sucker that you are you'll find something that makes you believe that.

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This boob obviously actually believed the FLEEBAGGER and left-wing lame stream moron media propaganda that the FLEEBAGGERS would prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Well Mr Koski how the heck are you?
I guess you didnt actually READ my posts again?
Where did i say the Dems were going to win yesterday?
I predicted EXACTLY what happened.

Always with the name calling?
nuf said!