Tools

Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels

I must admit Mike i didnt understand this post you keep putting up?
But i figured it out.

Sorry to burst your bubble if you think all these people are the same person posting under different names.
I know i'm not and i can prove it!
go check the tech support at the bottom of the page and click on "i need some help" and all your answers about ME will be answered as this B.S. has come up in the past.
so sorry to disappoint.
I'll expect you will remove me from your list!

I do get a christmas card from Gma each year but no return address?THANKS Gma!
Smart girl that Gma!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dan Lee Watson,

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:

And the party that won the 2014 election in Texas was????
Banging Head Banging Head

Did i miss where i said Texas was going blue in 2014? I never said that? are you ok?

Which year will Texas vote blue for President? 2016? 2020? it's coming!

i know your still sore about Harry Reid getting reelected by the Great State of Nevada but jerry climb down off the ledge before you hurt yourself buddy!

Just answer the question.. Is THE BROWN WAVE going to turn Texas blue or not?

The wh0le United States turned red on 11/04/2014...Now that's awesome!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Crickets !!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
You mean the same ones who voted in a Republican Governor who nearly bankrupted the State and good ol Jerry comes out of retirement and has the very same state afte

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels sand business are leaving in droves.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12270 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted November 06, 2014 03:29 PM Hide Post

quote:

I must admit Mike i didnt understand this post you keep putting up?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12270 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Well, we do have a Republican governor for the next 4 years in Texas. Sorry sucker for sure, but still a Republican.

Fact: You can be a sorry sucker and it is OK just as long as you are a Republican.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
act: You can be a sorry sucker and it is OK just as long as you are a Republican.

Still one of the 2 parties so things stay the same.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
You mean the same ones who voted in a Republican Governor who nearly bankrupted the State and good ol Jerry comes out of retirement and has the very same state afte

ME I guess Big Wheels forgot about the big corporations like Toyota that are moving out of Californification to....wait for it..... Texas! Rolling

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels sand business are leaving in droves.

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
WOW Jerry i couldn't agree more!

California AND Texas economies are on fire under Obama!

You know i was just thinking when Obama took office in Jan of 09 the unemployment rate was 7.8% and last month it was 5.8% did you know that there HASNT been a Republican President in your adult lifetime that has ever had a 2 point drop in his first 6 years?

Why is it the two Democrats have better jobs records?

Funny thing about that Reagan when he took office the unemployment rate was 6.3% and in October of his 6th year it was 7.1%

Wow! Obama better than Reagan?Theres your thought for the day!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Chief, you seem to have reasonable cognitive skills then you regurgitate all this liberal BS statistics. The "unemployment rate" is a manipulated number and it's worth what it defines but it doesn't define unemployed (not working) Americans. So to say unemployment has declined is deception. While we know it's OK for politicians to lie to us don't deceive yourself! Put the official unemployment graph overlayed by the food stamp graph for the same glorious obama period you like to quote and it simply does not jive.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Canted Valve,

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The Federalist? Oh canted valve that AUTOMATICALLY discounts your post.

Gee SHOULD i post a cartoon from Mother Jones to prop up my credibility? good grief!

Post up the same numbers and system that Reagan used.OHH I DID ALREADY!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
The Federalist? Oh canted valve that AUTOMATICALLY discounts your post.

Gee SHOULD i post a cartoon from Mother Jones to prop up my credibility? good grief!

Post up the same numbers and system that Reagan used.OHH I DID ALREADY!

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Reagan, who gives two shyts about Reagan? Reagan is history, let's focus on today and what current leadership has done and is likely to do. You really need to get over party politics ideology.

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
we agree! **** Reagan but he's the only Republican that the right points to.since both Bush's failed.I know its sad having to go back 30 years to find any bright spots in Republican management!

Management under Obama has brought us...

5,459,000 Jobs!

The S&P up 144%!

Exports of Goods and Services up 38%

Wind and Solar up 241%

Annual Hand Gun Production is up 184%

Petroleum Imports are Down 51%

U.S. Crude Production up 70%

How's Oklahoma doing under Obama?

Yea i know he's awesome!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Touche' Chief. You don't want to analyze the situation you just want to stir the pot. not worthy

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You are right CV!
I'm a little jacked up today workin on takin beards $ at the door slammers.

You just never hear any good news,its all doom and gloom.

If ANY other President no matter the party had had this much good economic news he would be king!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
WOW Jerry i couldn't agree more!

California AND Texas economies are on fire under Obama!

You know i was just thinking when Obama took office in Jan of 09 the unemployment rate was 7.8% and last month it was 5.8% did you know that there HASNT been a Republican President in your adult lifetime that has ever had a 2 point drop in his first 6 years?

Why is it the two Democrats have better jobs records?

If people quit people quit looking for work because there is NONE and/or "fall" off the unemployment rolls because their benefits ran out or better yet, ONE day of work a week, constitutes full employment accounts for a good employment record??? Spinnin' and grinnin' aye??
If Californification is so great why are corporations moving from there to Texas No No

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ever hear of Texas's Enterprise fund?
If my corporation was based in Cali and Texas was writing me open checks i would move too!

500 million worth so far!

And your point about people falling off the rolls?
Whats new about that?
People fell off the rolls under Bush 43
People fell off the rolls under Clinton
People fell off the rolls under Bush 41
People fell off the rolls under Reagan
notice a trend?
no news here except when Republicans CANT create jobs IE Bush 43 and 41 they say people fell off the rolls but that STILL has noting to do with the 5 million jobs FOUND under Obama.Net loss for the last TWO republicans.

Simple math you get it right?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Your so full of shyt, you've got your self convinced...Your must be a he11 of a used big wheel salesman!! Rolling
These 2 states are writing checks...why, because they're trying to get the economy started in their states! What's the name of the electric car, Telsa, Nevada just gave them a multi-million dollar tax break for the to move to Nevada! It was between Texas and Nevada because they refused to move to Californification!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
JM you are arguing with a CERTIFIED RETARD and they eventually drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 10999 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post