Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Bumper Sticker Removal Kit

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife.
L8R, Mike

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:

Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
The race for the White House starts today November 4 2014,Election day!

Clinton landslide win in 2016.

QUOTE]

It seems she doesn’t create winning candidates by campaigning for them. Yep the 2016 election has begun............

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Not even mentioning that the Benghazi queenie was fired from the FLEEBAGGER bunch intent on dumping President Nixon, for doing a minute fraction of the illegal actions "totus" has committed, for UNETHICAL ILLEGAL actions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She should have been forever disbarred ON THE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dayton, as much as we may disagree politically I found your original post interesting. Based on history I can understand your prognostications for the republicans. They have, in recent years screwed the pooch on more than one occasion. The republicans have a great opportunity here, hope they don't fubar the deal. The only major disagreement I have with your original post is Hillary winning in a landslide. She has to much negative baggage imho.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
As we know Mali the run for the white house is a popularity contest,and more importantly a race to win the middle.her numbers are strong with the middle and she is already gearing up the same get out and vote machine from Obamas campaign.
I don't expect another Obama to come out of nowhere to stop her.women will elect her and they have the numbers.

I first voted in 79 for my first president.ive voted in every election since,i have never voted for a republican president.

At this point I WOULD for Jeb Bush and even tho I didn't vote for Kasich for my Governer I WOULD seriously consider voting for him.
I was also a McCain supporter before he changed.
With that said I have ZERO faith a Republican candidate can be brought forward who can win the middle and beat Hillary.

The right will eat their own or someone I can support from the right will move to far right to keep my support.

The only chance the right has is to elect someone all the right leaning posters on DRR will hate.
That's the rights base.
Only one problem.you can't win with right only support.

Between now and then the best chance the right has to keep the Senate in 2016 is to work WITH Obama in the next two years.if the House continues the anti Obama campaign it will get washed out in a blue state congressional/presidential election year.which the left always does well in anyhow.

Can you imagine the heads exploding on DRR if Mitch and Obama work together?

Some heads are gona roll! And it's going to be a GREAT political season!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

ZERO/Barney Fife goes away and Daytona Big Wheels returns..

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

ZERO/Barney Fife goes away and Daytona Big Wheels returns..

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

How bout that Jerry Brown!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
REALLY? How about those DUMB STUPID LIBERTARD voters in Californification?? Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
Well actually mike health care premiums are down 0.8% as of last month.

Could somebody pull Jerry off the ceiling with his excitement.when you get back to earth please tell all of us about the huge influx of whites who are going to stop the brown wave building in Texas?
It's a little weird that you think the largest growing demograffic in Texas is Hispanic and with the GOP brand trending in the single digits with Latinos you think it's NOT going blue?

And the party that won the 2014 election in Texas was????
Banging Head Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:

Did i miss where i said Texas was going blue in 2014? I never said that? are you ok?

Which year will Texas vote blue for President? 2016? 2020? it's coming!

i know your still sore about Harry Reid getting reelected by the Great State of Nevada but jerry climb down off the ledge before you hurt yourself buddy!

Just answer the question.. Is THE BROWN WAVE going to turn Texas blue or not?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
REALLY? How about those DUMB STUPID LIBERTARD voters in Californification?? Rolling

You mean the same ones who voted in a Republican Governor who nearly bankrupted the State and good ol Jerry comes out of retirement and has the very same state after one term the EIGHTH largest GDP producer on
the planet?
Only 7 countries have a larger GDP than Cali!

Jerry even has Californication economic output AHEAD of Putins Russian Federation! AND DRIVING AWAY!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
quote:

Did i miss where i said Texas was going blue in 2014? I never said that? are you ok?

Which year will Texas vote blue for President? 2016? 2020? it's coming!

i know your still sore about Harry Reid getting reelected by the Great State of Nevada but jerry climb down off the ledge before you hurt yourself buddy!

Just answer the question.. Is THE BROWN WAVE going to turn Texas blue or not?

Several months ago, you were spewing your liberal BULL SHYT on how Texas was going blue in 2014! How did that work out for ya' ? But I'm sure you will put the liberal spin that aye?
If the "brown wave" was going to turn Texas blue, why didn't happen in 2014????
The only Brown Wave I've seen of late, is the one that rolls out of your liberal yap!!

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh Jerry...
You know you REALLY should get your temper under control,and while your resetting your pacemaker you REALLY should get your facts straight.

Fact...
I havent posted before tuesday in the political section since OCTOBER 9 2013.

Several months ago?ooopps!
LAIR LAIR PANTS ON FIRE!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Who's mad....your just full of shyt!!!

I'd have to be mad to believe your brown wave! Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have posted up a huge load of facts on just this thread alone.
And YET you havent shown one single fact i've posted as being SHYT?

looks like YOUR the one full of it! all you post is your opinion and no facts?
Having trouble with the FACTS?