DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    defund police idiots
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

defund police idiots
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
I wonbder if idiot that are wanting to defund police or just do away with them all together have ever thought of what it means to them? I know they think it will make it easier to steal,rob and beat honest folks. Problem is .Honest folks will then be able to drop their azz in the street and nobody to investigate.

Make me think of death wish(the real one not new crap). I don't think average citizen will go out looking for thug to send to see Jesus and let god sort them out. I do think that a lot will be more prepared to defend themselves knowing that there are no police and more punks wanting to do them harm. Personally I leave home w/o American Express everyday ,but not w/o Mr. Colts best invention designed by Mr. Browning in 1911.

That would play right into lefts plans for taking more control of peoples lives.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4167 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
I concur. Those who wish to abolish the police should be careful what they wish for.....

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Those who wish to abolish the police should be careful what they wish for.....

While true there is a reason those people wear nose rings. The majority just follow the crowd and it's fun causing problems. Fun until it comes to your doorstep.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2324 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Defund the idiots in Congress!

Bob

Posts: 3062 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Crime off the charts in Sacramento and I am sure elsewhere.. the Opposition is up in arms over more officers hired and a huge funding for them. Not worthy

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4468 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

While true there is a reason those people wear nose rings. The majority just follow the crowd and it's fun causing problems. Fun until it comes to your doorstep.

Nose rings make it easier to get control of them! Like pig nose rings! Laughing Hard

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4468 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

Nose rings make it easier to get control of them! Like pig nose rings! Laughing Hard

Like the guy that was a HBO specials. He had both nipples and his ****** pierced with a chain in a V shape connecting them. Get in fight and talk about getting your chain pulled. Fight over.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4167 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What we have is a "Failure to communicate". Fewer Police = More crime.

Chicago and Washington DC are prime examples of what happens when you defund Police Departments. Record numbers of homicides, record number of shootings and record number crimes, Criminals LOVE the results! The only "Up Side" is that the Politicians who released them get their votes....comforting for them really bad for Law abiding citizens.

Two major cities (Washington DC and Chicago) run by totally incompetent Mayors who, for the sake of the safety of their citizens, should be immediately removed from Office.

We truly are the "Silent Majority"....shame on us!

Bob

Posts: 3062 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Let's keep it simple shall we?
Right click broken icon, left click open in new tab.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2324 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post