Find
Notify
Tools

IS Trump History?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
You're right we all need to vote BUT what is alarming (and the dems are playing it right to the top) is the mail-in voting.
That is such HUGE voter fraud.
I have seen it first hand.
I have several rental buildings, I evicted a family of 3 in 2016. As I'm at the apartment painting, etc the mail box was full. I take the mail out and it has 4 mail-in ballots for each family member.
The only difference was "slight" changes on their names (i.e. John Doe, John J. Doe, John Doe Jr., John Doe Sr., etc. etc).
Meaning 1 person (the same person) can vote 4 times each.
So 12 ballots for a family of 3.
And of course these tenants were system suckers so you know they will vote Democrat to keep the FREE stuff coming (just like Pelosi put in to her $3 Trillion to keep the system suckers voting for them).
There are NO checks and balances for mail in ballots.

My point is we are out numbered as we always are.
And with many states changing their voting process to "who ever has the majority vote in the state gets 100% of the ELECTORAL votes", we are screwed. (Not the way it was in 2016).
Their way of making it so only 4 Democrat states voting matters.

Super Angry

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
My point is we are out numbered as we always are.

Ah, not to worry. There will be a flurry of the usual Repub senators and reps decrying the antics of the left. They'll get their face time on fox but nothing will get done. Feckless committee hearings at best.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
you feeling like noway Trump can win and saying hell why vote is the whole point of the polls.

Just like 2016 they want everyone to believe their candidate is leading in hopes of just that. I have no doubt there are millions of idiots in this country,but find it damn hard to believe. There are enough to vote a man into office who can barely get two sentences out with screwing up. Maybe I am just being optimistic .

As to the mail in voting.Yes its 100% per attempt a fraud.Will it happen(again optimistic) I have very strong doubt.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4188 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post