Find
Notify
Tools

IS Trump History?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted
I for one like everything he is doing and has done BUT watching what Cohen has said he's definitely in BIG TROUBLE. He thru Trump under the bus HARD. (checks to Cohen with his signature on them in 2017 for hush $$, Trump knew of the DNC emails, etc, etc.)
I know it is he said she said BUT all they need is a reason to IMPEACH and since they have the majority and the Repubs will run scared, sounds like they now have the grounds to do it.

*****IN LOW LIFE Cohen.

ARGH
We're SCREWED.
Big recession will be coming when he's pushed out.
Red Face

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Government corruption at it's finest. Don't kid anybody,Both sides have skeletons in the closets. Man this beats going to the track any day. lol

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
TD,
I agree, EVERYBODY has something to hide.
It's just they will railroad him out.
Confused

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Was anything Cohen accused Trump of illegal or just not nice? Remember, Cohen was not convicted of anything related to Trump, he was convicted of falsifying his (Cohens) tax returns. Or so I'm told.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
Was anything Cohen accused Trump of illegal or just not nice? Remember, Cohen was not convicted of anything related to Trump, he was convicted of falsifying his (Cohens) tax returns. Or so I'm told.

That's the crux of the matter. Trump did what every rich guy who doesn't want to embarrass his wife does. Not with taxpayer money or campaign money....but with his own money.

And even if he did get an early heads up about wikileaks....is that something that is impeachable?
The liberals proved today that they are more afraid of DJT than they are of Kimmy with a nuke.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6379 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The liberals proved today that they are more afraid of DJT..l

They fight Trump so hard and do everything possible to keep him from being successful because he's an outsider. Up until now most of the lifer politicians had a high percentage shot at becoming president. If Trump changes that trend they are screwed. That's why McCain hated him with a white hot passion. He planned and schemed for decades then failed. Then Trump comes in and scores overnight.

From what I can gather Trump isn't in any real trouble to this point. There of course will be a lot of bluster and negative media to try and influence the 2020 election. Mueller was commissioned to investigate what went on before he was commissioned. Everything he's done to date is after. If they broke the law put them in jail but focus on the primary mission. This is a political witch hunt pure and simple and the American people should be concerned.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
They fight Trump so hard and do everything possible to keep him from being successful because he's an outsider.

Isn't that exactly why we elected him??
We were damn tired of the lifelong professional politicians.....
America is a capitalist country...seems like common sense to have a businessman in charge...
It was a revolution in effect electing Trump...go down the impeachment road and they might get an actual revolution...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: imakehp,

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
I agree with everything you guys are saying.
So far nothing he has done is "Illegal" BUT as Tricky Ricky Blumanidiot stated, he is going to draw up impeachment papers right away. These guys do NOT deal in facts, just what they think the public wants, which they are totally off base with.

Mr. HP,
You are exactly right.
Now they know how we felt for the last 8 years before Trump.

He's definitely looking out for the US.
Big Grin

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So now Pelosi says ; it’s not worth pursuing.. Never was, grasping at straws.. it’s a big waste of our money. The time, effort and money lost should be recouped from them. What a joke.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
So now Pelosi says ; it’s not worth pursuing.. Never was, grasping at straws..

It's has everything to do with political posturing, not too surprising. And nothing to do with conviction or ability to accomplish their end. History shows the repubs suffered when they impeached Clinton. So this is a calculated move toward the 2020 election. It's politics.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Almost 3 years of investigation with nothing on Trump himself that is really a big deal.Either Trump is slickest SOB ever,FBI,DOF and any other alphabet groups suck at their job or he is just clean. Hey I am Trump all the way but I really doubt its the later.

I don't care that he piad some slut to keep her mouth shut,that he made fewe shady deals to get rich.All I care is what he does for country,he is kicking ass in that department. Yea so he lies only politician that don't is unemployed.What also does is keep campaign promises. Trump 2020,Pence 2024,2028 and Sara Sanders 2032 and 2036.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post