DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    New California Law Designed To Steal Your Home
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New California Law Designed To Steal Your Home
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
This is on the local news tonight on every station in San Diego, April 7th, 2021

California on January 1, 2021 enacted a Law that requires City home owners to have a 5 foot defensible area surrounding their homes. "Nothing flammable is allowed in that area, absolutely nothing".

However....If you live anywhere in San Diego County that defensible area "is extended to 100 feet from your home, on all sides". Nothing flammable is allowed in that 200 foot perimeter. If you don't have a 200 foot perimeter around the house, the house and all flammable items must be removed according to the Law

The total width of my property isn't 200 feet wide, therefore according to the Alpine Fire Protection District the house must be removed to allow for the 200 foot defensible area.

Probably 95% of the homes in Lakeside are in violation with the new Law!

If this Law extends to include every property in California (and if it doesn't now it soon will) millions of homes would have to be removed.

The fine for non-compliance is $1,000 per day.

Just when you thought that they could not steal your home, guess what, you were mistaken, very mistaken.

Governor Gavin Newsome does have a plan to punish homeowners in California who petitioned to have him recalled. He's simply going to steal your home and convert you to "Homeless". His recall problem would be solved.

And no, its not April 1st, it's Aril 7th.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
"defensible area" ?!

Do they really mean for you to take that to heart? They may come to be sorry they used that particular wording. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I can see a massive Class Action Law Suit. There is no way they could enforceably fine every land owner, home owner or property owner in the State for being in violation of the dumbest Law ever conceived. The eviction rate would bankrupt 95% of California rural home owners. This isn't about fire prevention it's about forcing folks out of their homes and off their property.

At first I thought that it was a joke, but a call to the Alpine Fire District ended that idea, it's real.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
There is a mass exodus from CA, and for multiple good reasons. I've wondered aloud before as to how much more CA citizens are willing to take. The landslide of the govt. vs. the citizen continues unabated and I don't see the trend changing with the Federal Govt. support they now enjoy. Best of luck. I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
To make your point even worse, the vast majority of people getting out of this cesspool are conservatives. Leaving a higher and higher percentage of libtards (and illegals of course).

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post