DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you feel slighted by my contempt for the ignorance and stupidity displayed here in the echo chamber,

Most of us feel sorry for you..

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12271 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey DUMBA$$!! The weather is outside my window.......Of course how would you know what weather is with your head up your A$$ all of the time Laughing Banging Head Banging Head
Like I said you can't fix stupid!! Rolling Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Old man, english and muck, three of the most ignorant posters to date.

old man is just plain retarded and lives in a fantasy land who flaps his piewhole with stupidity.

english been married 6 times, what a prize he must be.

Then we have the repoed Tonka truck driver with the tattoo on his forehead "STD" given to him by his lot lizzards.
Do you think it means "stupid truck driver??? Rolling

Why don't you 3 Clowns offer anything to back up your claims when referring to Global Warming or Climate Change?

Show us how really intelligent you are or just remain stupid and ignorant that we view in your replies.
Can you Clowns come up with anything?

Anything??????????????????????????????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We're not the ones getting hammered by the majority of other posters unlike yourself dumba$$! Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Show us how really intelligent you are or just remain stupid and ignorant that we view in your replies.
Can you Clowns come up with anything?

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels is a idiot!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12271 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

QUOTE Originally posted by Bob H:
Keep posting your pics Gpa and pay no attention to English.
Keep up the good work gma. Wave
Gma...... They starting to line up on restricting your freedom of speech.
Keep posting your freedom as protected in our Constitution.
Bumper Sticker Removal Kit

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
If you feel slighted by my contempt for the ignorance and stupidity displayed here in the echo chamber,

Most of us feel sorry for you..

Well Mike you know I feel sorry for you as well and others here too and I am not in any way surprised you feel this way. To be so fundamentally incapable of any sort of cogent reasoning process, particularly involving ideas and concepts you disagree with, it shows how dogmatically held your beliefs are.

Let me unpack a couple of those words for you, dogmatically (dogma) and belief(s). A “dogma” is a principal laid down by an authority that is held as incontrovertibly true, and must never be questioned; this is particularly true in the religious context. Further “beliefs” as I am applying meaning to it in your case tends to be “faith” based. You might do a little reading on the subject of Epistemology to give yourself a bit broader view of what the word belief can mean. So you have beliefs that are taken on Faith; Faith being the belief in something for which there is little or no repeatable or verifiable proof thereof, empirical or otherwise.

Given your religious background it seems apparent, to me, that the normal compartmentalization of your religious beliefs and in particular the thought processes used to deal with those beliefs and external real world thought processes is less than perfect. Meaning you deal with your fantasy world and with the real world in much the same way. You take statements by person’s you perceive as authoritative, without any form of empirical evidence in support of those statements, as being true. You view the world dogmatically as a form of “self-imposed tutelage”, a concept given us by one Emanuel Kant one of the foremost enlightenment scholars, at least in my book.

Quoting Kant:

"Enlightenment is man's release from his self-incurred tutelage. Tutelage is the incapacity to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. Such tutelage is self-imposed if its cause is not lack of intelligence, but rather a lack of determination and courage to use one's intelligence without being guided by another."
Kant reasoned that although a man should mostly obey his secular/civil duties (civil disobedience?), he must make public his use of reason. His motto for enlightenment is Sapere aude! This translates as “Dare to know."

So thank you for allowing me this opportunity to make public use of reason.

One final thing, the scientific method makes use of something called negation or falsification, i.e. any position, hypothesis or theory that is held as true should and must be subjected to strong and repeated attempts at negation or falsification, only when these attempt have failed should those ideas be considered true. But when those ideas, positions or sources of information are found to be wanting, then they must be reformulated or simply discarded outright, moving in favor of wherever the data/evidence leads.

Maybe you should try applying a big dose of falsification to your beliefs, about Global Warming, and otherwise as well.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Hey DUMBA$$!! The weather is outside my window.......Of course how would you know what weather is with your head up your A$$ all of the time Laughing Banging Head Banging Head
Like I said you can't fix stupid!! Rolling Laughing

Why yes the weather is right outside your window, yet you apparently remain oblivious to the fact that weather is only a small portion of the concepts involved in Global Warming, Climate Change, whatever your preferred terminology might be.

Once again, it gets cold in the winter, and sometimes there are record cold temps in a given area, but apparently NOAA says there are more numerous record highs in warm areas that more than offset the cold weather you are seeing out your window, or have heard about elsewhere in the world.

The yearly global average temperature increase (global warming) and what you see outside your window are two different things. Now I have I am sure posted that these are different things before, so that leaves out the possibility that you are merely ignorant of the difference, so where does that leave us, it is my opinion that if one persists in a belief or makes statements that are patently verifiably or definitionally incorrect or untrue it is generally assumed that person is either lying or is simply stupid!

So which is it with you Jerry, lying or stupid?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I love it when the DRR trolls show up once every 6 months and spew their bullshyt Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Intellectual masturbation is more fun. And it comes with that smug high of superiority over the stupid voter.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why yes the weather is right outside your window, yet you apparently remain oblivious to the fact that weather is only a small portion of the concepts involved in Global Warming, Climate Change, whatever your preferred terminology might be.

Pretty sure the sky is falling...

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well Mike you know I feel sorry for you as well and others here too and I am not in any way surprised you feel this way. To be so fundamentally incapable of any sort of cogent reasoning process, particularly involving ideas and concepts you disagree with, it shows how dogmatically held your beliefs are.

No need to feel sorry for me. It perfectly ok for you to fall for the Al Gore I'm going to save you bs..

L8R, Mike

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
It must have been at least 5 years ago I posted the link to a REAL METEOROLOGIST that had traveled the United States documenting the bogus way the HOAXERS were using weather recording instruments! The hoaxers had moved some to areas where the recorded results would be higher and also not moved many as conditions changed so the recorded data was more suitable to their wet dreams!
This REAL METEOROLOGISTwas not algore!!!!!
How many of the hoaxees clicked onto the link?????
Just like they refuse to even acknowledge the East Anglican University E-mails that document the HOAXERS dishonest actions trying to keep the HOAX afloat!!!!!

As I am sure I pointed out at the time Bill your real meteorologist leaves much to be desired as a source of reliable information, being that his primary income is derived by hit count. Flinging outrageous amounts sh1t up on a web site that is sure to fly in the face of reality, well and truly drives up hit counts prodigiously. When was the last time your “Real Meteorologist” i.e. Andy Watts I believe, had any of his work, and I use the term work reservedly, published in a peer review Journal? Most sh1t flingers have a really hard time with peer reviews.

“East Anglican University”?

It’s East Anglia University Bill; be that as it may, as I am sure I pointed out at the time, and likely more than once after that, the British Parliament, no less, investigated the emails and exonerated the people involved in the supposed scandal. Here is a link to the House of Commons report. It is 80 pages in length and difficult to follow, but you should have a go at it anyway.

House of Commons paper on East Anglia emails

Failing that and your ability to read more than a few sentences at one setting before falling into stupor then just type “parliament exonerated east Anglia on emails” into Google and you will get around 87,000 results whose headlines point out that the people at East Anglia did not do anything substantively wrong, other than the use terminology that was easily misconstrued by the unwashed miscreants at The Telegraph as mischief by the CRU at East Anglia U.

Here are the headlines for the first page of the Google search I suggested in case you are too lazy to even do that.
1. Climatic Research Unit email controversy - Wikipedia, the ...
2. Phil Jones Exonerated by British House of Commons ...
3. Climate researchers 'secrecy' criticized – but MPs say ...
4. University of East Anglia | Education | The Guardian
5. UK lawmakers take heat off 'Climategate' scientist - CNN.com
6. British Panel Clears Scientists - NYTimes.com
7. Climategate investigations, round 1: CRU exonerated ...
8. Results of the Climategate Parliamentary Inquiry in the UK ...
9. “Climategate” Scientists Exonerated | TheBentAngle

Even “The Telegraph” ( http://www.telegraph.co.uk )one of your major sources of conspiracy theories if memory serves, made a backhanded acknowledgement that the whole thing was a major kockup and likely an attempt to throw the Copenhagen climate meeting into disarray. I am pretty sure the Russians that did the hack got exactly what they were after, a big old sh1t storm that conspiracy theorist like you eat up like it was manna from heaven. I am sure Russia being as heavily dependent on oil sales as a major part of its economy as it is, would do anything to keeps its golden goose from having a single feather ruffled.

See Bill, SSDD PhD. You trot out the same old tired sh1t, I systematically shoot it all down for the umpteenth time, you declare victory or change the subject and then we do it all over again in a while.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Intellectual masturbation is more fun. And it comes with that smug high of superiority over the stupid voter.

Are you saying "Little Larry" is a jackoff???? Laughing Rolling Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
See Bill, SSDD PhD. You trot out the same old tired sh1t, I systematically shoot it all down for the umpteenth time, you declare victory or change the subject and then we do it all over again in a while.

BK, did you see how Little Man can copy and paste just like
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hay Larry, your being manipulated and don't even know it. Typical libertard.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:

Are you saying "Little Larry" is a jackoff???? Laughing Rolling Laughing

Ad hominem, non sequitur and generally unresponsive to the topic that is under discussion. So three strikes (fallacious arguments) and you two are out. Who could have guessed? I’d say you lost the argument, but, I don’t see that you have made any argument at all.

While I am not above using Ad hominem, I do try to at least use it in the sense of discrediting or calling into question the “qualifications” to make comments about the subject at hand as a perceived expert, and not some childish giggling grade school response about matters sexual.

Am I smug and of high superiority over you the stupid voter? Well it is pretty hard not to be (smug and superior) on the one hand given the nature of your responses, but on the other I wouldn't put it quite that way. I do think that I am quite well educated on the subject at hand and in the area of science as a whole. But as I have repeatedly said on this forum I am pretty well average on your superiority scale. Given the childish nature of your responses, this begs the question just where does that leave you? Ah yes, grade school innuendo, about par for the course around here.

Your responses, in case you weren’t aware, say much more about your character than mine.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Hay Larry, your being manipulated and don't even know it. Typical libertard.

Sure, but I am willing to play.
I will likely get tired of it in a few days, or have better things to do with my time, things are a bit slow right now, so I am entertaining myself.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ad hominem, non sequitur and generally unresponsive to the topic that is under discussion. So three strikes (fallacious arguments) and you two are out. Who could have guessed? I’d say you lost the argument, but, I don’t see that you have made any argument at all.

Argument? Pretty most of us feel sorry you.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sure, but I am willing to play.
I will likely get tired of it in a few days, or have better things to do with my time, things are a bit slow right now, so I am entertaining myself.

Its entertaining that you fall for the bs. Hows the ice age of the 70's working for you?

L8R, Mike