DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Next President and vice?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Next President and vice?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted
Who do you like? Ted Cruz.Rand Paul? Early I know. What about Trump or John Kennedy for speaker of the house. Any other Ideas? Ben Carson might make a great speaker of the house also?

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
My current first choice would be Ron DeSantis. He puts his money where is mouth is in Florida (and truth be told he's making a push for the WH). Cruz is a do nothing lifer politician. Rand Paul would be great but he's un-electable I'm afraid, just like his dad. Trump is simply too controversial and truth be told he missed the mark on many thing. Milley, Jeff Sessions, Barr, Wray, spending, etc. I don't think Kennedy is a leader, just an old attorney.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2322 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Maybe Trey Gowdy Eek We better start thinking. Oprah and Abrams and Hillary could run. Ron Santis could be a good runner too.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Maybe Whooppie Goldberg She is beautiful aint she Dave Covey Blue Man

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
First choice would be Trump DeSantis. Second would be DeSantis/Abbot. Noem and maybe Trump not pops but daughter Ivanka make it all female ticket and anything demwit's say is sexest. Plus a Trump female would make Hillary's head explode an we win twice.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4156 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post