Bracket Talk
Next President and vice?

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/74360152/m/1617040796

September 16, 2021, 03:18 AM
Footloose
Next President and vice?
Who do you like? Ted Cruz.Rand Paul? Early I know. What about Trump or John Kennedy for speaker of the house. Any other Ideas? Ben Carson might make a great speaker of the house also?
September 16, 2021, 09:43 AM
Canted Valve
My current first choice would be Ron DeSantis. He puts his money where is mouth is in Florida (and truth be told he's making a push for the WH). Cruz is a do nothing lifer politician. Rand Paul would be great but he's un-electable I'm afraid, just like his dad. Trump is simply too controversial and truth be told he missed the mark on many thing. Milley, Jeff Sessions, Barr, Wray, spending, etc. I don't think Kennedy is a leader, just an old attorney.

Illegitimi non carborundum
September 26, 2021, 05:43 AM
Footloose
Maybe Trey Gowdy Eek We better start thinking. Oprah and Abrams and Hillary could run. Ron Santis could be a good runner too.
October 02, 2021, 05:00 AM
Footloose
Maybe Whooppie Goldberg She is beautiful aint she Dave Covey Blue Man
October 15, 2021, 07:50 PM
wideopen231
First choice would be Trump DeSantis. Second would be DeSantis/Abbot. Noem and maybe Trump not pops but daughter Ivanka make it all female ticket and anything demwit's say is sexest. Plus a Trump female would make Hillary's head explode an we win twice.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.