New
Find
Notify
Tools

TRUMPS DONE
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
T is toast! Idiot duped us all. Need to find a better R candidate and move on. Yeah I voted for him and still a better candidate than blue candidates! I would not vote for him again! Just hope R are smart enough not to let him back in!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Need to find a better R candidate and move on.

Trump is getting pretty old. He will be even older than Biden in 2024.

I with Musk on Governor DeSantis.

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now we’re talkin!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Now we’re talkin!

jfmi.......why?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4448 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I believe he would represent us better than what we had…. Wouldn’t take much…..
I would not vote T back in.

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I hope you are only referring to the primary. I'd have no issue with that. If you are referring to the general election...well, bless your heart. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So how did Trump dupe us all?

Looks to me like DeSantis is following Trumps lead on most issues

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4175 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:

Looks to me like DeSantis is following Trumps lead on most issues

Biggest difference is that DeSantis won’t get caught up in stupid Twitter wars and he also won’t give the gaslight media “gotcha” sound bites.

One downfall of Trump is his ego.

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
who cares what someone says on Twitter, Besides everyone needs stress relief and if that is telling someone off on twitter so what.
As for media sound bite they will twist everything to fit what they need no matter who it is or what is said.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4175 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
quote:

I hope you are only referring to the primary. I'd have no issue with that. If you are referring to the general election...well, bless your heart. Take care. Tom Worthington

There’s no way in he!! We’ll ever figure out what exactly went down in the primary.
I am referring to him not being able to close his mouth and take care of the country. As a Republican we need a better candidate period. Yes I voted for him and no I would not again.
I would hope DeSantis would do a better job. But they all promise that right?

What are your thoughts on Rubio?

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Rubio is a little snake in the grass RINO professional politician! DO NOT be taken in by his political rhetoric. Sometime I say "just my opinion, I could be wrong", but not on this one! And you ask Wink

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

Rubio is a little snake in the grass RINO professional politician! DO NOT be taken in by his political rhetoric. Sometime I say "just my opinion, I could be wrong", but not on this one! And you ask Wink

Thanks!

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

There’s no way in he!! We’ll ever figure out what exactly went down in the primary.
I am referring to him not being able to close his mouth and take care of the country. As a Republican we need a better candidate period. Yes I voted for him and no I would not again.
I would hope DeSantis would do a better job. But they all promise that right?

I like both Rubio and Desantis. But I'd pick Trump in the primary. I'll be voting for whoever gets the Republican nomination, in the general election. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You people bashing Trump for his time in office are idiots!
When he was campaigning I didn't support him, far from it.
A short time after he took office I was with him 100%, still am today!
After what he accomplished both internationally and domestically while in office anybody bad mouthing him because his personal life doesn't suit your lofty standards is a MORON!
He did more for the population of the United States of America in 4 years then anybody other then Reagan has done in 8 years!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Brandon can’t , talk, walk or bike. Wtf is he doing in the white house?
Term limits for all senators and max age for President!
Put some life back in the house!

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I agree with Trumps' policies but I have to face reality: the man is unelectable; he has gone out of his way to piss off too many people and their hatred runs deep. He is his own worst enemy.
If he runs in 2024 he will divide the Republican party or his enormous ego will convince him to create his own party like Teddy Roosevelt did with the same result- a guaranteed Democrat victory.
This Trump cult crap is getting old.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SS427IMP,

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
I agree with Trumps' policies but I have to face reality: the man is unelectable; he has gone out of way to piss off too many people and their hatred runs deep. He is his own worst enemy.
If he runs in 2024 he will divide the Republican party or his enormous ego will convince him to create his own party like Teddy Roosevelt did with the same result- a guaranteed Democrat victory.

Some of your key points I had typed up and deleted!
I agree !
It will f over the Party again!
Bidens too old and so is Trump!

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
I agree with Trumps' policies but I have to face reality: the man is unelectable; he has gone out of way to piss off too many people and their hatred runs deep. He is his own worst enemy.

Some of your key points I had typed up and deleted!
I agree !
It will f over the Party again!
Bidens too old and so is Trump!

A new poll has shown that a majority of Americans don't want either Joe Biden or Donald Trump to run as President in 2024.

Trump run for President in 2024, 55 percent of people said no while 31 percent said yes.

Biden received an even more negative verdict from poll participants which should be no surprise to anyone.

Biden should run again for President in 2024, 64 percent of people said no while 21 percent said yes.

https://www.newsweek.com/donal...on-president-1717171

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Anyway; if, God forbid, Trump is the Republican candidate for POTUS in 2024, I would support and vote for him.
Actually, I think I would vote for Atilla the Hun before any Democrat.
Seriously, I'm not sure the country can last for another 2 1/2 years of Democrat craziness let alone 6 1/2 years.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post