DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Fox News out ,Newsmax in
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fox News out ,Newsmax in
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Well looks like fast exit from Fox news. After this past week I am also out. Newsmax is new home for honest news that is not twisted to fit liberal want to to hear aganda.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4156 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
Newsmax looks like another site to check. Fox News online is seeming to drift to the left.....

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Checking Hannity and Tucker Carlson tonight that will tell how far left. Not looking good for fox,then hell its not looking good for America.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4156 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't think they will muzzle Tucker nor Hanity.
Will see.
I'm watching Newsmax now. Somebody explain Megyn Kelly to me please? They interviewed her on Newsmax and she sounded anti media and pro Trump suddenly. Where did that come from?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6352 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately the public demands news entertainment. One would hope to see a news outlet that simply presented the news but those days are gone. Newsmax is a cheerleader for the right/repubs. They offer news commentary just like all the rest. But those that prefer conservative commentary need to look elsewhere than Fox. After all Fox has to position itself to go with the liberal tsunami that is coming.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2322 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Unfortunately the public demands news entertainment. One would hope to see a news outlet that simply presented the news but those days are gone. Newsmax is a cheerleader for the right/repubs. They offer news commentary just like all the rest. But those that prefer conservative commentary need to look elsewhere than Fox. After all Fox has to position itself to go with the liberal tsunami that is coming.

It's odd, maybe not....to some extent they changed their tune today. Of course Juan Williams it a flaming retard that needs repeated kicks in the vagina. But the rest of the group's rhetoric had reset a bit. I'm not real interested in listening to them at this point. The heart of the corporation's real self has been shown.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6352 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Hanity is still rippin. I'm sure Tucker had something to say.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Rush Limbaugh's opinion

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post