Bracket Talk
Fox News out ,Newsmax in

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/74360152/m/1417097496

November 08, 2020, 08:19 AM
wideopen231
Fox News out ,Newsmax in
Well looks like fast exit from Fox news. After this past week I am also out. Newsmax is new home for honest news that is not twisted to fit liberal want to to hear aganda.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
November 08, 2020, 11:33 AM
Bad Nusz
Newsmax looks like another site to check. Fox News online is seeming to drift to the left.....
November 09, 2020, 04:43 AM
wideopen231
Checking Hannity and Tucker Carlson tonight that will tell how far left. Not looking good for fox,then hell its not looking good for America.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
November 09, 2020, 06:53 PM
Bucky
I don't think they will muzzle Tucker nor Hanity.
Will see.
I'm watching Newsmax now. Somebody explain Megyn Kelly to me please? They interviewed her on Newsmax and she sounded anti media and pro Trump suddenly. Where did that come from?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
November 09, 2020, 07:02 PM
Canted Valve
Unfortunately the public demands news entertainment. One would hope to see a news outlet that simply presented the news but those days are gone. Newsmax is a cheerleader for the right/repubs. They offer news commentary just like all the rest. But those that prefer conservative commentary need to look elsewhere than Fox. After all Fox has to position itself to go with the liberal tsunami that is coming.

Illegitimi non carborundum
November 09, 2020, 08:12 PM
Bucky
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Unfortunately the public demands news entertainment. One would hope to see a news outlet that simply presented the news but those days are gone. Newsmax is a cheerleader for the right/repubs. They offer news commentary just like all the rest. But those that prefer conservative commentary need to look elsewhere than Fox. After all Fox has to position itself to go with the liberal tsunami that is coming.

It's odd, maybe not....to some extent they changed their tune today. Of course Juan Williams it a flaming retard that needs repeated kicks in the vagina. But the rest of the group's rhetoric had reset a bit. I'm not real interested in listening to them at this point. The heart of the corporation's real self has been shown.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
November 09, 2020, 08:15 PM
Bucky
Hanity is still rippin. I'm sure Tucker had something to say.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
November 10, 2020, 04:00 PM
Tom396
Rush Limbaugh's opinion

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.