New
Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
A great day of government right sizing today!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
This is a copy of the letter I sent to the members of Congress.

To all the Members Of Congress that waived their pay during the Government shut down I want to extend my congratulations on demonstrating a true strength of character.

Thank you for doing the right thing, I am impressed by your courage and committment to faithfully serving your Constituants. Congratulation to both the Democrats and Republicans you exemplify why America is the Greatest Country on planet Earth.

To those of you who chose to not waive YOUR pay check, I will remember your names as well....shame on you!

Robert Mendenhall
Lakeside, Ca.

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Is this the best you can do after the "State of the Union" speech.... Lame

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Is this the best you can do after the "State of the Union" speech.... Lame

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^ LOL That's better....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the farm was given away today.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yep. Let's see. 1) Partisan obstructionists politics, and nothing gets done, or 2) Bipartisan agreement and they give away the farm. I love the meaning politicians give to negotiations, you vote for my spending and I'll vote for yours. America is in free fall, and I hope it last as long as possible, but, at some point this nation is going to suffer severe "deceleration trauma". And all the subsequent finger pointing will be for naught.

Butt weight there's more. We have yet to fund the wall and approve DACA. Smile

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Butt weight?!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Butt weight?!

Oh, I'm sorry. But wait...... that darn spell check! Wink

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sounds like the farm was given away today.

Others seem to think so too.