Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The astounding news of the day is I won U/S at INDY for the 11th year in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The WALLY is on the coach dashboard and the checks are in process, eat your hearts out class enviers and wannabees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many cars in your class?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Bill.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12265 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Stock Eliminator

Rd.1 72
Rd.2 87
Rd.3 111
Rd.4 119/128

Maybe Billy would like to post how many cars he ran in his class of u/s out of 128 stock entries.

Hint..... The same # as last year.

That wally was sure a tough win.
I didn't think the ole man could lose to himself.

Now you know the rest of the story.
Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Y'all let me know when you can make a U/S car go -1.000 under! Roll Eyes Maybe Koski could give JJ some tips on going faster, since he was so concerned about E.T. breaks awhile back. LOL!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Y'all let me know when you can make a U/S car go -1.000 under!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4 runs of qualifying with 154 cars and nobody went over in their index.

I would say the index's are pretty safe even for a yugo......

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The astounding news of the day is I won U/S at INDY for the 11th year in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The WALLY is on the coach dashboard and the checks are in process, eat your hearts out class enviers and wannabees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep boring

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Koski:

How many cars in your class?[/QUOTE]

ttt.....

<Jeremy J.>
posted
How many cars were in U/S? Anybody know?

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
Don't matter, he won the class. If you don't like it or it bothers you, then you build a U/S. Simple as that..

This thread is dead

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
quote:
I would say the index's are pretty safe even for a yugo......

Build you a fking Yugo then, stop yaking and be a man.

Busted

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Cutlass, they've go to go Indy before they'd even know what its like to win there.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12265 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 78 Cutla$$:
Don't matter, he won the class. If you don't like it or it bothers you, then you build a U/S. Simple as that..

This thread is dead

Amazing, Koski takes car to race and wins class. Regardless of car count, an accomplishment. Big Grin

What could possibly be wrong with that? Why the sour grapes??

At the very least, it appears petty and/or very tacky. No No

Posts: 3076 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
While winning class on a single isn't *as* big of a deal as having to qualify at Indy, but you still have to go -.50 under to earn the win. Those in the peanut gallery haven't built Stockers, let alone fast ones, so their heckling is pretty laughable.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
While winning class on a single isn't *as* big of a deal as having to qualify at Indy, but you still have to go -.50 under to earn the win. Those in the peanut gallery haven't built Stockers, let alone fast ones, so their heckling is pretty laughable.

I'd actually call it "HILARIOUS"!!
Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Posts: 3076 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:

So is pounding on your chest for making single runs as if its an accomplishment.

....Those in the peanut gallery haven't built Stockers, let alone fast ones,

Funny that you brought up fast!!!!!!!
Rolling Busted

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
How many cars were in U/S? Anybody know?

ttt.......

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
Jeremy knows he bit one, so leave him alone.

Busted

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by 78 Cutla$$:
Jeremy knows he bit one, so leave him alone.

Busted

What the hell are you talking about?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

So is pounding on your chest for making single runs as if its an accomplishment.

....Those in the peanut gallery haven't built Stockers, let alone fast ones,

Funny that you brought up fast!!!!!!!
Rolling Busted

Bob H's Dream Job

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Interesting the contrast between conservative people demonstrating and the leftist anti-American rabble rousers acting up, the people that share the queer muslim liars beliefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On 9/12/2009 there were more that a million people in DC protesting the money being spent and the deficit that has been quadrupled lately and the authorities were amazed about no arrests and the neat appearance after the demonstration, much less garbage than after the queer muslim liar's immaculation!
NOW, the lefties are congregating in Pittsburgh to protest, 1,000 tear gas grenades at the ready, the jails will be over flowing and the place will look like a pig sty after they're gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 10999 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post