Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Anybody can find out how much uaw, most likely a temp, sanitation engineers (floor sweepers) make and there isn't 1 chance in a 1,000,000,000 a janitor has paid the full chunk of FICA lately!!!!!

duped boob RETARD #1 with his head up "totus's" ass as usual!!!!!
I can gurantee we pay more income tax annually then RETARD #1 does!!!!!
I paid the max to FICA and SS every year I was employed and they sat on my money for over 15 years before I began collecting PLUS the fact is we pay medicare premiums every single month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the terrorist spreading jihadists in Iran are calling "totus" a bald-faced liar!!!!!
That is what happens when a regime lies about anything and everything, the enemies of the United States take notice and drive the nations credibility even further into the dumper then "totus" is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a retired "has been bumper pusher" at GM who helped close the doors where you were employed.

You don't pay jack shiott compared to the working class of todays standards.

You no doubt ride on the skirts of Mary who has to change your "depends" everyday.

How's that reverse mortgage that you posted years ago about helping you get thru life old man???

Rolling Rolling Rolling

Quit trying to be somebody that you are not.
No No No No

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
SoSDD ZEROOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Boob...speaking of todays news, how's your MESSIAH doin' or I should say, how long do you think it will be before Congress starts impeachment proceedings because Your "boy" is going DOWN and GOING DOWN FAST!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are a retired "has been bumper pusher" at GM who helped close the doors where you were employed.You don't pay jack shiott compared to the working class of todays standards.You no doubt ride on the skirts of Mary who has to change your "depends" everyday.How's that reverse mortgage that you posted years ago about helping you get thru life old man???

ZERO!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12286 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Anybody can find out how much uaw, most likely a temp, sanitation engineers (floor sweepers) make and there isn't 1 chance in a 1,000,000,000 a janitor has paid the full chunk of FICA lately!!!!!

I can gurantee we pay more income tax annually then RETARD #1 does!!!!!
I paid the max to FICA and SS every year I was employed and they sat on my money for over 15 years before I began collecting PLUS the fact is we pay medicare premiums every single month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the terrorist spreading jihadists in Iran are calling "totus" a bald-faced liar!!!!!
That is what happens when a regime lies about anything and everything, the enemies of the United States take notice and drive the nations credibility even further into the dumper then "totus" is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a retired "has been bumper pusher" at GM who helped close the doors where you were employed.

You don't pay jack shiott compared to the working class of todays standards.

You no doubt ride on the skirts of Mary who has to change your "depends" everyday.

How's that reverse mortgage that you posted years ago about helping you get thru life old man???

Rolling Rolling Rolling

Quit trying to be somebody that you are not.
No No No No

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are a retired "has been bumper pusher" at GM who helped close the doors where you were employed.You don't pay jack shiott compared to the working class of todays standards.You no doubt ride on the skirts of Mary who has to change your "depends" everyday.How's that reverse mortgage that you posted years ago about helping you get thru life old man???

ZERO!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12286 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
duped boob RETARD #1 must adore his title, he keeps quoting the posts it is prominent in!!!!!

More easily disproved lies from duped boob RETARD #1. I just posted a few months ago that we refi'd with an unbelievable rate!!!!!

I CAN GUARANTEE we pay more income tax annually then RETARD #1 does!!!!!

That is what happens when a regime lies about anything and everything, the enemies of the United States take notice and drive the nations credibility even further into the dumper then "totus" is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Man you need a whole platoon of Shrinks to help you.

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
duped boob RETARD #1 must adore his title, he keeps quoting the posts it is prominent in!!!!!

More easily disproved lies from duped boob RETARD #1. I just posted a few months ago that we refi'd with an unbelievable rate!!!!!

I CAN GUARANTEE we pay more income tax annually then RETARD #1 does!!!!!

That is what happens when a regime lies about anything and everything, the enemies of the United States take notice and drive the nations credibility even further into the dumper then "totus" is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

North Korea threatens to strike South 'without notice,' sends warning via fax
North Korea has threatened to attack South Korea "without notice" in response to demonstrations held in the South to mark the anniversary of its former leader's death.

South Korea’s Defense Ministry said a letter from the North’s National Defense Commission was faxed early Thursday via a military communication link between the two sides, warning of a "merciless" attack on the South, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday.
"merciless"

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Target Offers 10 Percent Discount As An Apology For That Massive Security Breach

Target CEO Gregg Steinhafel issued an apology on the company’s website Friday to the approximately 40 million customers affected by one of the largest credit-card breaches ever to hit a U.S. retailer.

To make up for the problem, which Steinhafel said has been "eliminated," Target is offering customers 10 percent off this weekend, the same discount Target workers get.

The discount is available Dec. 21-22,
but some restrictions do apply:

Target hackers stole encrypted bank PINs - source
The hackers who attacked Target Corp and compromised up to 40 million credit cards and debit cards also managed to steal encrypted personal identification numbers (PINs), according to a senior payments executive familiar with the situation.

One major U.S. bank fears that the thieves would be able to crack the encryption code and make fraudulent withdrawals from consumer bank accounts, said the executive, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the data breach is still under investigation.

LINK

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa & Gma

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Americans think this has been a "do-nothing" Congress, according to a CNN/ORC International poll released Thursday.
According to CNN, two-thirds of the 1,035 adults questioned in the poll said the current Congress is the worst in their lifetime. Seventy-three percent of those questioned said this Congress has done nothing to address the country's problems so far.

This isn't the first time this Congress has received bad marks. In October, a HuffPost/YouGov poll revealed only 25 percent of Americans thought their own member of Congress deserved reelection, and an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released the same month showed 60 percent of Americans were ready to fire all of Congress.

2013 was the most unproductive year ever for Congress, but House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) has brushed off claims that it's been a bad year, saying lawmakers have "done our work."
Read more from CNN

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
More than 975,000 Americans signed up this month for health insurance under Obamacare, pushing total enrollment above 1.1 million in 36 states covered by the U.S. healthcare.gov website, the government said today.

The December turnout followed an administration announcement that it fixed software problems that had been causing delays and disruptions for consumers since the Oct. 1 debut of the federal program’s enrollment system. While Americans can still enroll for insurance under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, coverage will now begin in February rather than January.

After Jan. 1, though, the 2010 law guarantees medical coverage to all Americans for the first time, and penalizes those who aren’t insured. The law bars insurers from rejecting consumers who are sick or charging them more, and mandates that health plans cover a standard set of benefits nationwide.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
More than 975,000 Americans signed up this month for health insurance under Obamacare, pushing total enrollment above 1.1 million in 36 states covered by the U.S. healthcare.gov website, the government said today.

The December turnout followed an administration announcement that it fixed software problems that had been causing delays and disruptions for consumers since the Oct. 1 debut of the federal program’s enrollment system. While Americans can still enroll for insurance under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, coverage will now begin in February rather than January.

After Jan. 1, though, the 2010 law guarantees medical coverage to all Americans for the first time, and penalizes those who aren’t insured. The law bars insurers from rejecting consumers who are sick or charging them more, and mandates that health plans cover a standard set of benefits nationwide.

Blah Blah Zero!!! Wave

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
At double and triple their former premium costs and deductibles!!!!!
Will one of the duped boobs explain what happened to the $2,500.00 decrease in annual premiums???????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Why do you guys even argue with these Duped Boob(s)????????? Like said I've before, "arguing with these DUMBA$$' is like eating jello with chop sticks!!" Banging Head
We'll watch them bytch and squirm when the tax man hits them in the wallet for their 2014 taxes come April 2015. Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
More than 975,000 Americans signed up this month for health insurance under Obamacare, pushing total enrollment above 1.1 million in 36 states covered by the U.S. healthcare.gov website, the government said today. The December turnout followed an administration announcement that it fixed software problems that had been causing delays and disruptions for consumers since the Oct. 1 debut of the federal program’s enrollment system. While Americans can still enroll for insurance under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, coverage will now begin in February rather than January. After Jan. 1, though, the 2010 law guarantees medical coverage to all Americans for the first time, and penalizes those who aren’t insured. The law bars insurers from rejecting consumers who are sick or charging them more, and mandates that health plans cover a standard set of benefits nationwide.

ZERO!

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

The deaths of at least 16 people in a suicide bombing in southern Russia on Sunday fit a pattern of recent terror attacks and increased the focus on already-heavy security for the Sochi Olympics in six weeks, U.S. scholars of Russia say.
Suicide bombing in Russia highlights Olympics security

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

NEW YEAR, NEW LAWS
Washington (CNN) -- Not everyone subscribes to a New Year's resolution, but Americans will be required to follow new laws in 2014.

Some 40,000 measures taking effect range from sweeping, national mandates under Obamacare to marijuana legalization in Colorado, drone prohibition in Illinois and transgender protections in California.

Although many new laws are controversial, they made it through legislatures, public referendum or city councils and represent the shifting composition of American beliefs.
40,000 measures taking effect

Congress Letting 55 Tax Breaks Expire
At Year's End

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa