Bracket Talk
Roxboro Motorsports Park

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/649105032/m/7537058676

January 22, 2017, 11:55 PM
Tom396
Roxboro Motorsports Park
From their facebook link:

Roxboro Motorsports Park 3 hrs · EASTER BASH UPDATE: All our Racers and Fans,make your plans now for April 14,15 & 16 For we will be having our 58th Annual Easter Bash for 2017. More details will be posted soon.

Wow. I was thinking they were about done for. Maybe not! Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.
October 21, 2017, 11:36 PM
Tom396
Roxboro is to be auctioned off on November 10, 2017. Frown

https://dragillustrated.com/ro...ctioned-november-10/

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.
November 17, 2017, 06:30 PM
Tom396
Well, the auction was supposed to have happened last weekend. Has anyone heard if it sold? Take care. Tom Worthington

December 02, 2017, 04:35 PM
Tom396
I don't even remember where I read it, but I believe I saw that the track did sell. Anyone have any further new information? Take care. Tom Worthington

December 08, 2017, 05:28 PM
Tom396
Roxboro is coming back!

From Facebook:

Gary Rowe
December 6 at 8:24am ·

COMING SOON! ALL NEW! Creative Website Design for "The NEW Owner" of Roxboro Motorsports Park (Roxboro, NC) by Gary Rowe / RaceWorks.com

Victoria Wauford: So...who is the new owner?
December 6 at 3:23pm

Gary Rowe: Guy named Jody
December 6 at 3:42pm

Victoria Wauford: Gary Rowe thanks
December 6 at 3:42pm

Mike Graham: Jody Williams of VA.
December 6 at 3:45pm

Sounds promising. Take care. Tom Worthington

January 10, 2018, 03:02 PM
Tom396
More news from Facebook:

RaceWorks.com
4 hrs ·

ATTN: Roxboro Motorsports Park is taking applications for Track Manager / Promoter ... Call "The New Owner" Jody Williams at 434-917-3000
No automatic alt text available.

Write a comment...
Nick Lancaster
Nick Lancaster There you go Shawn Brown

Shawn Brown

Shawn Brown No thanks I’m racing not managing people aren’t gonna ***** at me when things don’t go their way

Nick Lancaster
Nick Lancaster I heard that

Brent Alford
Brent Alford Marc Kinton!!!

January 25, 2018, 10:40 PM
Tom396
Latest Facebook news:

Roxboro Motorsports Park
6 hrs ·

Congratulations to Steve Logan! Roxboro Motorsports Park has made the decision to hire Steve for our General Manager position. We are looking forward to working with him and Bo! Steve will be a wonderful asset to Roxboro Motorsports. Steve will soon have a schedule and a calendar of events put together for the track.

February 03, 2018, 10:39 PM
Tom396
From Facebook:

Roxboro Motorsports Park 1 hr · Allensville, NC · ☆ SATURDAY MARCH 3rd - FREE TEST and TUNE and FOOD DRIVE (weather permitting, rain out March 10th), Gates open at 12:00 noon, Track is Hot at 1pm, run until 6pm ○ One canned good for free admission. Come out and support the community for our first TnT of 2018. ■ Gambler's race possible.

February 08, 2018, 06:39 PM
Tom396
The website now has a 2018 schedule posted:

Roxboro

April 03, 2018, 09:54 AM
RedTwilight
We were racing at Roxboro this past weekend for the 59th Annual Easter Bash! The new owner and crew have done a fantastic job with the track.
It was working all weekend and had minimal downtime.
If they continue to keep at it like they did; then the outlook is very, very promising!
Here's hoping that Roxboro will be back up in the ranks of the local area tracks.

Trinity Whitfield
January 03, 2020, 02:29 PM
Tom396
Roxboro has their 2020 schedule posted now.

2020 schedule

April 15, 2022, 06:30 PM
Tom396
This weekend is the annual Easter Bash.

Roxboro homepage