DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
does this means you're going Jeffrey?

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddiinnoo:
QCROBSRVR YOUR A GENIUS, BUT YOU MISSED THE POINT. WHATEVER GOES IN THERE YOU WONT BE RACING AT QCR. MAYBE YOU AND BOWTIEPOOPIE SHOULD BUY IT; AFTER ALL YOU BOTH ARE GENIUSES. MAYBE YOU COULD PUT UP A NICE LEMONADE STAND!

Rolling Rolling Laughing Rolling That is some of the best writing I have ever seen with the word "poopie" in it. Mostly I see this word in grade school notes with misspellings and bad grammer, but it was really impressive that you decided to post it here. Rolling Rolling

A lemonade stand....interesting. Wonder if the wabbit would be willing to run it for me after the track is sold. I could call it "SOUR PUSS Lemonade".....that's it, thanks.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
BOWTIEBOOBIE,I TOOK IT TO A LEVEL THAT ONLY YOU COULD RELATE TO. ANNIE IS TO GOOD FOR YOU, YOU COULDNT MAKE A PIMPLE ON HER A--. SHE WON'T HAVE TIME TO SELL YOUR LEMONADE, HER AND DAN WILL BE TO BUSY TRAVELING THE WORLD.

THE ONLY PUSS IS YOU. ITS REAL NICE THE WAY YOU HIDE IN THE CLOSET AND PICK ON ANNIE, REAL TOUGH GUY. NO BALLS!... NOBALLSBOBBIE, I LIKE IT; VERY FITTING!

Posts: 11 | Location: home | Registered: August 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
To think...

If Dan had handled things a bit differently, 400+ racers could be loading up for a 5th straight, annual trip to QCR this weekend for the IHRA Division 3 Bracket Team Finals.

What a waste, and a shame! Frown

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddiinnoo:
Especially you BOWTIEBOBBY; IF you have any BALLS maybe its time you came out of the closet.

Rolling Rolling The pot is calling the kettle black Rolling Rolling

You continue to suggest that everyone else should do something to save the track. Step up, buy the place. Quit relying on others. But please do not go on here and try to make it sound like the management of the track had nothing to do with its demise. I know that everyone has not left the track since I started posting in May. It started long before then.

ddiinnoo, you might want to check your PMs.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ExoticFab5018:
Ur the Man Andy Z!! Cu in Columbus oct 1?

No sense in me going if You and Louie are gonna be there! Besides, I wore out my Lucky Rabbits Foot the last 2 outings.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
NOBALLSBOOBIE,

LIKE I CARE IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM, UNLIKE YOU I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE; IM NOT IN THE CLOSET. YES THATS RIGHT, I OWN A CHEVELLE AND MONTE CARLO 2 TRAILERS, A MOTOR HOME, A RED PICKUP AND A FREAK'N MOPED... I STILL CALL DAN AND ANNIE MY FRIENDS. WHY? BECAUSE THEY TREAT ME AS I TREAT THEM.

IF I HAD THE MONEY, I WOULD BUY THE TRACK.

NO NEED TO PM ME, JUST PUT IT ON LINE.

Posts: 11 | Location: home | Registered: August 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I STILL CALL DAN AND ANNIE MY FRIENDS. WHY? BECAUSE THEY TREAT ME AS I TREAT THEM.

IF I HAD THE MONEY, I WOULD BUY THE TRACK.

Trust me they got knife waitin on ya to stab you right in the back especially if there is any money involved she is the worst thing that every happened to QCR! Buy the track? Heck who would buy the place knowing that those theives will be still on the grounds..heck they ran it in the ground who wants the place??? They try to blame no one races there on the economy come on look in the mirror Dan&Ann you are the problem! I have heard her many times cuss at the employees on the radio just waitin for someone to smack the teeth right off of her!!! Come on Dan cant you do better then that?? We need Pat and Rhonda back those were the good old days!

Posts: 8 | Location: sittin @ 1320 | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
If Dan had handled things a bit differently, 400+ racers could be loading up for a 5th straight, annual trip to QCR this weekend for the IHRA Division 3 Bracket Team Fina

Just think how much money they cost themselves every year dumb asses!

Posts: 8 | Location: sittin @ 1320 | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Any remember the greener grass we got promised last October? Sure wish it had come true.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: qcmpobsrvr,

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of ExoticFab5018
posted Hide Post
LOL!

Andy ur 100% right about Lou but Im no threat, I just like going for the fun of it and bc its pretty close to home. U should come down!

Lou- check ur PM's

Posts: 123 | Location: Hubbard,OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Hey, is that ddiinnoo with his head under the fence? No wonder he sticks up for dan and ann.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
neones gots info on da Bankquit?

Please try to remain Clam!

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
DAMM, WHO FOUND THAT PICTURE OF ME! THAT WAS IN MY YOUNGER DAYS WHEN I WAS THINNER. NOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
LOL...see thats what you get when trying to get a little greener grass. Bet you learned a lot from that horrible, horrible day. Sorry for your luck.

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey everyone, what a real mess. i have to agree there is a bunch of explaining from qcr management to be addressed.one things for sure, there $6500.00 to the good for all the sponsor money we got them for nostalgia drags. i'm 100% positive they didn't pay out any of the money or gift certificates. or very little for sure. that is a real shame. i have not raced since june, but have been keeping up with things, i just think now that the season is winding down it is time to point the finger where it needs to be pointed. her foul mouth attitude, and disrespect of drivers, employees, and people who cared, have finally run there course. and shame on dan for letting her get away with it. yes, the econmy is bad, i myself felt that pinch, however when i ran earlier in the year at norwalk and thompson, they seemed to manage just fine. and yet those special two at qcr continue to blame anyone and everything else for there own self-inflicted wounds. now they can't pay the bills, or claim whatever they choose to. i wonder whe she told drivers and myself " if you don't fu----g like running here, go somewhere else" she regrets now. well dan & ann, it seems that wheel has made a big circle on you both. maybe i have no right to speak on the matter anymore, but my partner jeff and i spent our whole winter last year getting sponsors. then spent my entire summer explaining to the sponsors "who donated so generously" to nostalgia drags what was going on with there donations since no one down there would return calls or anything. well you two, nows your chance. come on here and explain it. i don't beleive in sugar-coating anything for anyone. those who really know me will agree, however maybe this time it really will sell to someone or people who have there hearts and drivers in the right place. if the track does close, for all those real racers, the tracks in the north will welcome you with open arms. they will bend over backwards to accomidate you. they know the financial cost it will take for you to get to there tracks, but the will do everything to make it right. in closing, if the quaker faithfull want that place to survive, you know what has to happen.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
eye wear thinkin sents day gots dat der auchung on a workday hows bouts everyone gives me der cash and eye will go bid.Eye dont have to work dat day or anyday four dat matter.

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Who wants the place with those thieves still going to be on the grounds? Hey Mr Yuk the 6500 prolly went for the nastys teeth fix.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Just for the record, I brought up this Nostalgia money a couple of months ago and mentioned that it was not going back to the racers. Now you have the guy that was responsible for collecting this sponsorship on here bringing up the same fact. Seems to be a pattern of stealing money intended for racers, treating the racers badly, and accusing everyone and everything else for the track's issues.

Well hopefully the reign of this management has ended and someone else will purchase the property. If I bought it, I would ban the wabbit from entering the facility as they did so many other racers in the past. In fact, I think new management would see a surge in returning racers as soon as it was official that the track was no longer under the wabbit and Dan's control.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Guess what boys, I'm leading the points in Nostalgia Outlaw. I will let you know what happens. I've questioned this all season.

Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post