DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
really nice race for end of year. my daughter likes the candy lol. Only problem i have is guessing if my car will hook lol. My TD setup is killer and will only work on good track. 4 passes it varied 4 thou lol. So question should i gamble and run full bore or one kit which is slow and i like fast lol decisions decisions

Posts: 20 | Location: Aliquippa | Registered: December 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Why would you even spray at a normal bracket race? You know there is going to be people having issues with track late at night so why go down that path? Last time I raced this event two years ago we got forced into a split while the nobox cars kept racing for the very same reason above, I was getting down the track just fine but had no say in it.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Car has to be on one kit converter is really tight and not consistant on motor however on bottle it's a different story. I can run the number all day on one or two kits lol. Proberly stick with one.

Posts: 20 | Location: Aliquippa | Registered: December 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So who won what at the pumpkin race?

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Remain Clam Clint the results will be posted. Cool

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yea probably some time next October. Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Brad Perkins won and runner'ed-up in Mod on Sunday. That's all I know.

Posts: 119 | Location: Outside | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Here are the results from the Great Pumpkin Race.

Friday Oct 14th.
Box: Winner Mason Gross R/U Steven Wiech

No Box: Winner's Corey Griffith, Scott Fury & Jim Pidgeon it was a 3 way split.

Juniors: Winner Maicy Stewart R/U Kyle Rokosky

Bikes: Winner Ken Koby R/U Jason Samora

Saturday Oct. 15th.
Box: Winner Paul Peterson R/U Linda Gibson

No Box: Winner Sam Manuele R/U Brian Cireddu

Bike: Winner Paul Samora R/UJason Samora

Juniors: Winner Kyle Rokosky R/U Kiley Seal

Sunday Oct. 16th. Box: Winner Ronnie Stayer Jr.
R/U Justin Vickers

No Box: Winner Brad Perkins R/U Brad Perkins on a double entry.

Juniors: Kyle Rokosky R/U Justin Richards

Bires: Winner Paul Samora R/U Jason Samora

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wayne, when are they going to make you track manager? Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Race has proven itself for the last 3-4 years to have great car count. Now maybe its time to figure out what needs done to get race done in a timely manner. Racers, Owners, Staff, nor crew like racing till 5-6 am. Then start the next day at 9am. Many ideas come to mind!

FYI.... A guy Saturday left after TT. Drove to Indians game. Watched the entire game. Drove back, and did not miss 1st round.

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
quote:
FYI.... A guy Saturday left after TT. Drove to Indians game. Watched the entire game. Drove back, and did not miss 1st round.

I'm sure it's a great time and everyone says so. But this is one of the reasons I don't do big races/events anywhere. I'm happier running the full 1/4 on regular days. Drag racing inherently has a lot of waiting around as it is. I have no desire to make it worse than it has to be. But that's just me.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I agree with vx96 and underdog. I skipped the whole mess again this year. It aint safe!

Posts: 25 | Location: TRP | Registered: May 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm not bashing the race itself. I'm just saying a few changes could make it better for all.

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This thread is dead

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
For anyone that did not see this post on Facebook or on QCMP's website, it is a sad time for racers in the area and anyone that knows Keith or his dad, knew what a great guy his dad was.....God Speed.

Deepest Sympathy

Quaker City has lost one of its racers. Gerald E. Gerlach passed away this past week. The QCMP would like to send our deepest sympathy to his family and friends.

Gerald E. Gerlach, 74, of Lakemore, passed away on November 25, 2016. He was born in Letart, WV to the late Clyde and Vella Gerlach. He retired from Sonoco Paper Products after 37 years of service. Gerald was involved in drag racing for many years, as a racer and then as crew chief for his son, Keith. He also enjoyed bowling, and working on cars. He was a member of Mogadore Moose Lodge #1082.

Gerald was preceded in death by his son, Wesley. He is survived by his loving wife of 56 years, Linda; children, Beverly (Chris) Johnson and Keith Gerlach; grandchildren, Chandler and Jared Johnson.

Family will receive friends on Tuesday November 29, 2016 from 5-8pm at Newcomer Funeral Home 131 N. Canton Rd. Akron, OH 44305. Private burial will be held at a later date.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Thank you everybody, even AJ lol.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I was looking at quakers website and I see Christmas in July race again. Roll Eyes

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Yes you sure did Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Let's see if anybody can guess when it will magically disappear this year. Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
what is the QCMP Summer Nationals?