DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I think I have seen the madman at the lake before.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Rolling who`s the guy bent over? Rolling

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wayne!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post

You'll wish you bought that Mustang motor when that boat leaves ya stranded in the middle of the lake a few times!! Eyes

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
I think I have seen the madman at the lake before.

That can't be George because even he knows you need a Chevy to tow anything and that is a ford truck.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
looking for a stroker crank for a 40 horse evenrude. already got slip gliders for the pontoons. lets perk that boat up.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Here comes "the Madman"......

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
George,

What the hell do you need a boat for? I can just see it now, George is on the lake, fishing with Prest, and falls asleep. Next thing they know, the boat has floated to the spillway and is headed over the dam...Prest *****in' all the way down the spill way and George thinking that Prest was aiming to run over someone else with a boat, but missed this time....LOL

That is the way it will be. Bet service and cost to run that boat costs more than racing.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
New Monte looks like your old Monte on steroids! Double Thumbs up

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Thanks Frank....didn't want you to be the fastest 80's Monte at the track any longer. LOL.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
First of all .I can't take prest fishing with me cause the insurance is to expensive. secondly,I would never fall a sleep cause i'am deathly afraid of water and would sink like a rock.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
I would never fall a sleep cause i'am deathly afraid of water and would sink like a rock.

AND YOU BOUGHT A BOAT????? I knew Ford guys were not all that smart, but I did not expect you to prove me right....sorry good buddy, couldn't pass this one up. Rolling

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i checked with my isurance co,and your right it cost way to much to be freinds with me or to park within 100 ft of my pit spots,SO STAY THE "F" AWAY.. just looking out for everybody ya know..specially the comedians..ps,you think im bad?what till you see my 1 and only freind bud!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bud will never come to Quaker!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i checked with my isurance co,and your right it cost way to much to be freinds with me or to park within 100 ft of my pit spots,SO STAY THE "F" AWAY.. just looking out for everybody ya know..specially the comedians..ps,you think im bad?what till you see my 1 and only freind bud!!

Just to point out... your friend seems to only cause damage to his own parked cars with the front end of his car. Your track record with the front end of your car and stationary objects or moving targets may require you to be bonded if you are even insurable at this point.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
keep this in mind big guy!!! Eyes

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Car help

Rolling Rolling

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I remember Hank......who the hell is Bud??? Confused Hum

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
....someone you met in therapy???? Big Grin Smile

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Bud was Hank's mentor....kinda like Yuk is for you Andy. Except Hank looked up to Bud and you obviously could not look up to Yuk.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation