DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by S_Wiech:
Laughing Not too bad , how about you Yuk? Figured I would join in on some of the ball busting!

He does like balls.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
That's supposed to be our little secret Shawn Wink

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
been awful quiet out of butthead's "blue whale" racing camp. he's probably crying over the bad investment he's made on another crappy chevy. where is the method to the madness on constantly working on that junk everyday? the blue oval nation does not have to worry about that. "POISON POWER TO THE DEATH"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
"WHY DID I BUY ANOTHER BLUE WHALE!!!"

Don't cry Jimmy, It's gonna be OK!! Laughing Rolling

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What about me lol

Posts: 20 | Location: Aliquippa | Registered: December 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
What about you? CJ Christmas 2

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 519M:
What about me lol

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I saw Andy and Yuk at a gas station last night!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post

Hey John....this look familiar????

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Hey Yuk,

Heard about the new modifications to the car, but I am not sure you are going to be able to get into the drivers seat now.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Andy....quit smiling.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Hope all my friends at Quaker have a wonderful set of holidays regardless of your beliefs. Please be careful when traveling.

Just remember, have a great holiday season, hug your loved ones, and make sure if you see a lime green pinto in the staging lanes, its not an elf inside, its a real live person...don't be too cruel.

Happy Holidays.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to the Racing Family!! Rudolf

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Christmas 2

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everybody! Especially you ford guys, we know you need santa to bring you lots of parts. Big Grin Christmas Christmas 2

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yes Clint, we all know that the Ford guys still depend on Santa for Christmas Miracles.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you knuckle heads. Hope you guys get a stocking full of nuts and bolts to put on the new parts under the tree.

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
same here, merry Christmas to all you bone heads. everyone stay safe, and I hope all you chevy guys get nitrous bottles from santa. trust me your all gonna need it. we all know santa's sleigh is ford powered. how else would he travel the world so fast to hand out all those gifts. HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The madman disliketh this time of year. So I will not speeketh til after new years. BA HUM BUGETH

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Happy Holidays you scoundrels.....Hoping all of you guys have a great 2015.

I have asked and received from the great claus, a bucket of spare ford parts for my friends Andy, Yuk and the Madman...I got your backs, but they will obviously cost you.

Looking like it is going to be an interesting 2015 for me....lots to work out in the beginning of the season and I will likely be running both Top and Mod this year. I will especially be looking for Mustangs....but I plan to run the madman's first and early as it usually does not make the entire year without breaking....#HuntingMikey.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation