DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Hey Green,

I am going to the no-box race at Norwalk again this year. I saw that you plan to go, who else is going. I am going up early to secure a spot and if enough of us go, we can rope off a large enough area for several people from QCMP.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted Hide Post
Ill be up at the no box race too culp. ill probably head up thursday night to get a good spot.

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by excessive braker:
Ill be up at the no box race too culp. ill probably head up thursday night to get a good spot.

You got a heater in the apartment?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I have a heater and some space in the trailer for anyone needing a place to crash. I will check with others and if we can get a count we can try to save enough places for everyone between the trailers.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I will probably head up thursday evening also.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is Quaker running 1/4 mile this weekend or 1/8th? Thanks

Posts: 20 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: August 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it will be 1/4 this weekend, last weeks 1/8 was because of the rain.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
What time do they start Saturday ? and what time do you think it will last? Wonder if I should stay over Saturday and come back on Sunday. Thanks

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Goomba I don't think they are running this sunday but saturdays new start time is 1.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Thanks, What time do they get done with that start time do you think?

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
With the lower car count I would say they will be done by 8 or sooner but I think I saw something about super stock so that may drag it out a bit. I may be over there because I don't know if I can afford the trip to PRP this weekend.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Thanks Green1. If you don't go I will see you there.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Hats off to the crew!! That was one of the stickiest, most consistant starting lines i have ever raced on. You guys have a good thing going down there. makes the 2 hour tow each way worth it evertime I come down.

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I thought Goomba might text me to remind me you all were coming. I would have come down to hang out. I had to work until 2 and Dion is in Pittsburgh at the 10's. Let me know when you guys are coming back.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TH383:
Hats off to the crew!! That was one of the stickiest, most consistant starting lines i have ever raced on.

I agree. I haven't been to QCR since 2002 after I blew a clutch apart. Fastest and most consistent sixties I have had all year. Made my trip back fun.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Tom, I agree the track was sweet all day ,and night. That place is running really good, I can see why they have a big car turn out every week. Good job to all. bow

Shawn I planed it that way. Just kidding. I wish you would of come. I missed Green1 also.

DRR Trophy
Picture of 1978 Plymouth Volare Roadrunner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goomba:
Tom, I agree the track was sweet all day ,and night. That place is running really good, I can see why they have a big car turn out every week. Good job to all. bow

Shawn I planed it that way. Just kidding. I wish you would of come. I missed Green1 also.
Man Goomba, I heard you were hot at the tree Saturday! Car Keep up the good work and good luck!Wave Burt

Burt Brown Racing Transmissions www.burtbrownracingtrans.com

Posts: 1 | Location: Ashtabula | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Goomba I stayed home and got some things around the house done. Hunting season is just around the corner and I don't want any honeydo getting in my way. Wink

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Goomba I stayed home and got some things around the house done. Hunting season is just around the corner and I don't want any honeydo getting in my way. Wink

LOL, See you at the no-box race. I can't wait.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Green,

I took the month off so that I could get some work done as well. I probably will not race until the no-box race because I have some end of the season construction work going on. Look for me on Thursday at Linders Lot.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation