DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I just found out my wife is taking that thursday off to go with her mom to have surgery to get bag temoved from her side and reconnected inside so she can use her pooper again so I may be up there real early thursday just because I am bored. It will be crowded enough with all her family at the hospital so I am staying out of the way, 9 brothers and sisters can take up a lot of room in a hospital.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I will be there early as well. Leaving home around 8 am, plan on camping in the trailer all day and maybe start a fire.....just got to be sure the car is not involved this time.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well Jim if things stay the way they are I may be able to rent you a bed to sleep in because I will be by myself in that big camper. We will have to try meeting up somewhere so we can get in line together so it is easier hogging up a bunch of pit space.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Maybe you two can share a Snuggie hug Eyes Eek Laughing Rolling

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I am saving that for you Andy! Wave
Goomba I was over at Jacks today and found your hidden delay box! Busted You better be cutting me in on your winnings! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Jack is one smart guy. Hope he can hide the box better then I did. Rolling

Looks like he is going to fix my junk up so ,it will hook up on a sticky track like Quaker and Norwalk. Man it was really hooking to the right. Praying Praying

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
Maybe you two can share a Snuggie hug Eyes Eek Laughing Rolling

Thats some funny SHYT right there..... Rolling

Gotta give you a point for that one....

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Goomba... talking about Jack Bixler?

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Yes, He is in PA.

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
ahh yep.. He lives by me.. He did all the updates on my car last year. Hes a great guy!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DMoore
posted Hide Post
A big Congratulations goes out to all the team racers from Quaker City Motorsports Park. They went to Pittsburgh this weekend and proved we have the best racers around, by winning the Division 3 championship. Great Job by everyone!!!

Denny Moore
1968 Buick Skylark (10.27 @ 129)

Posts: 111 | Location: Cortland, Ohio | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the racers from Quaker City, the track manager, Greg Miller and owner Norm Fox. After all the adversity you guys went through this season, the win is well deserved.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
Nice job congrats on the win guys !!!!

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great job everybody you guys rock!!!QCMP,QCMP,QCMP!!!

Posts: 14 | Location: Chardon,Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great job!!!

Posts: 6 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Great job guys! Nice to see this happen to a nice track and owner!

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Super job !!!!! CONGRATULATIONS all !!!!! You all come a long way this year.. bow bow

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Quaker City on a well deserved win at the brackets!! It was nice to see some friends from QC!! Thanks Greg!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all that represented QCMP at this weekends Division 3 Bracket Finals.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the racers a qc.you guys raced your hearts out,nice to see familiar faces there.

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post